Chapter Four

Allison

"How are you liking it at Carina and Maya's house?" Andy asked.
"I like it. They're nice."

Her, Dean and I were laying on top of the wagon and staring up at the ceiling.
"You know, you look a lot like Maya, mini Bishop." Dean said.
"That's what everyone's said so far." I said with a smile.

"You know if you ever need anything, you can call any one of us right?" Andy said.
"Thank you. But I don't have a phone."

"Oh! I just got a new phone today! You can have my old one!" Andy pulled out a phone out of her pocket and handed it to me.
"I-I can't take this Andy." I tried to hand it back to her.
"Hey, you never know what situation you might be in. You can take it. That's what Tia's are for." She said with a smile.
"You wanna go get a SIM card? And a phone case?" Dean asked.
"I-uh..."

"Come on kid. Let's go ask Maya if we can take you." Andy said.

We all hopped off of the wagon, and walked to Maya's office.
"Hey Maya. I gave Allison my old phone, can Dean and I take her to get a SIM card and a new case?" Andy asked as we walked in.
"Andy you didn't have to do that." Maya said with a smile.

"I wanted to. I'm Tia Andy! Tia's spoil their Sobrinas."
"Allison, are you okay with going with them?" She asked me.

I nodded quickly.
"Okay. You all be careful. Allison, you stay right next to Andy and Dean, okay?"
"Okay." We walked out of the office, and I quickly ran back.
"I love you Maya." I said quickly, and ran back out.
"I love you too!" I heard her call out.

Maya

I FaceTimed Carina.
"Ciao bella. Is everything okay?"
"Yes. Allison just told me she loves me." I said, tears welling up in my eyes.
"Awe bambina, that's so great. I'm so happy for you."
"Andy and Dean took her to the phone store. Andy gave Allison her old phone so that way she always has a way to reach someone."

"That's so sweet. I was planning on getting her one today, just in case she needs us."
"Are we still taking her shopping when we get off?"
"Sì. The bambina needs clothes. I looked through all her stuff, and it's either too small, too short, or has holes in it."
"Damn it. I wish I would've known about her. I would've saved her." I shook my head.
"We're saving her now. We're not letting her go anywhere else."
"I love you."
"I love you too bella."

Allison
*Two hours later*

"Thank you guys! You really didn't have to do all this." I said as we walked back in the station.
"No problem Mija. We had fun." Andy said wrapping her arm around my shoulder.
"The Chinese food was the best." Dean said with a laugh.

"Hey guys! Did you have fun kiddo?" Maya asked as she walked up.
"Yes! Andy got me a SIM card and a new case! Then we went to the mall and got Chinese food and ice cream." I said with a huge smile.
"Ice cream? Don't tell Carina. She'll kill us all." Maya said with a laugh.
"Deal. Can I hang out with Andy and Dean again?" I asked.
"You can hang out with me any time you want!" Andy said with a smile.
"I get her next! You two hogged her all day!" Vic said as she walked up.

"I'm her favorite!" Andy argued.
"Okay, okay guys. Stop fighting over my sister. Come on kid, let's go pick up Carina."
"Bye guys. Thank you again Andy and Dean." I gave her and Dean quick hugs, and followed Maya out of the station.

We drove the short distance to Maya's house, and she honked the horn to let Carina know we're here.
Carina walked out and got in the car, "Ciao farfalla! Did you have a good day at the station?"
"Yes! Andy gave me her old phone, and she got me a SIM card and a new case for it. Then me Andy and Dean went to eat Chinese food."
"Andy and Vic were arguing about who gets her next." Maya said with a laugh.

"I really like it up there." I stated.
"I'm glad. You can come to work with me whenever you want." Maya said as we drove to the mall.

We arrived, and we all got out of the car.
"Okay, so what all do you need?" Maya asked as we walked inside.
"Why don't we just get all the basics. We can get rid of your old stuff, and just put the new stuff in your room." Carina said.

"My room?" I asked.
"Of course your room. You can decorate it any way you'd like too. But we'll pick that stuff out later this week. Let's just focus on getting you clothes right now." Carina said as we walked into Forever 21.

"This is cute." Maya held up a top.
I nodded, and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Come on farfalla. Pick you out some clothes." Carina nudged me.
"I'm sorry. I just- I don't-" I felt tears well up in my eyes, threatening to fall.
"Maya, we'll be right back." She took my hand and led me outside of the store, and we sat on a bench.
"Bambina, we want to help you. You need new clothes. I know you're not used to this, but we want you to feel comfortable around us."
"I'm just not used to anyone caring this much." Tears fell down my face.
"I know. And it will take some time to get used to it. But we care about you. Your sister and I, we care. Please let us do this for you. I don't care how much we spend. I want you to have clothes that you feel bad ass in."

I cracked a small smile and nodded, wiping the tears off my face.
"Come on. Let's get back to shopping."