NOT A CHAPTER, PLEASE READ

Okay, so, some of you guys were expecting a chapter. Well, maybe all of you, but still, I feel like I need to say this so there isn't any confusion.

I wanted to say that I won't be updating this story until there are the same amount of chapters for my other story "The New Kid". If I'm correct, there are 9 chapters maybe? So, once there are 9 chapters (if you include the parts) for that story, I will continue to update this one. I'm sorry if you hate me for this, but in all honesty...I need sleep. I don't like sleeping because of something a little personal.

If you would like to know, I'm willing to tell you guys. It isn't really bad, so it's okay with me if you want to know. So, maybe I should make a Q/A? Idk if you'd like that or not, so how about this: if I get up to 10 questions for the Q/A, then I'll do it. You can ask me anything except for the following:

age, IRL name, appearance.

If you have a question for the Q/A, then pls start it with 'Q'. I will be updating my other story "The New Kid", so you don't need to worry about that. About the Q/A; 1 person can ask up to 3 questions, each one will count towards 10. So, if you put 3 down, then there are 7 left until the required number to do the Q/A.

Some things I will answer are the following:

Anything involving music

Anime

Things about my stories

Height (if you'd like to know, idk, I'm throwing random stuff out there)

Anything, I mean it, ANYTHING, except for those few can't ask me, will be answered with the best reply I can come up with. If it's about one of my stories, spelling, description, etc. I won't mind answering. I hope you guys aren't mad, if you are, pls share your opinion, I won't mind because the question "Why don't you care about what people say?" is just not in my vocab.

Sorry, for any inconveniences, I hope you can all forgive me. Have a good day/night! Baibai!