Chapter 4: KISSES, CONTACTS, AND EXPLAINING

So, I'm guessing you guys read the title and are kinda excited to read it if you have gotten this far. If you have then congrats and I'm very happy you like the story. So, to clarify the ending of the title. It pretty much involves the second chapter kinda. If you're okay with that then read on, but if you're not, then please either try it or leave it. I'm not and can't force you to, but I am asking if you to. So, without further adew, I give you the next chapter...

______________________________________

Sasuke's POV

As I got closer, his face became more red. He started to panic out of embarrassment and tried to get away. "Umm, S-Sasuke, w-what are you d-doing!?" Is he innocent or something? Well, if he is, that makes this more interesting for me. He looks so nervous and cute at the same time. I got closer to him and then he started to try and kick me, but remembered that he was hurt.

And when I was close enough... I kissed him. (You're FUCKING welcome! Thank you, thank you, I'll be hear all week UvU✨) He's very stubborn if he's resisting this. It won't be long though, soon, he's gonna be flushed a lava color I bet. I heard a small 'crack' sound, but thought it was my imagination. I broke the kiss to see a lava red Naruto...with broken.... contacts? The hell? What's with this? He wears contacts? Why, does he not have good vision?

I didn't even think when I asked, "Why do you wear contacts?" His face got redder which is more than likely from embarrassment. But, he looked like he was scared and I don't like that look. Unless it's about...well...stuff that I can't nessecarily say. But that'd be more like nervousness than being scared. He covered his eyes with his arm and tried to get up without me seeing his eyes.

Naruto's POV

He kissed me! On the lips! And now my contacts are broken for a very stupid but logical reason! (Remember the emotionless thing? Yeah it's that) My contacts covered my eyes because that's not their original color. He kissed me and me being me...umm l-liked it. Great, I got my emotions back but my contacts just had to break. Real nice! (He sounds so happy about it, right?)

I got up and tried to get to my bathroom, but wound up falling instead. Sasuke ran up to me and helped back on my bed. "Why don't you just take off your contacts here?" I gave up because there was really no harm in it. I mean, my eyes are now the same color as my contacts, so that's good, I guess. I told him that I wanted him not to look because I was kind of embarrassed to do it in front of him.

He turned around and I got the contacts out. "Okay, there out now. Sorry if I worried you Uchi- I mean Sasuke!" He laughed as he turned around and then lightly blushed. Why is he blushing? Do I look different or something?

Sasuke's POV

I turned around and looked at him. His eyes looked different...they looked...more real. Like as if he they were fake with the contacts, but more real without them. He looked so cute that I started lightly blushing. I also couldn't control myself and kissed him again. This time, I cought him off guard and put my tongue in. He was still resistant, but not as much. He tried to break the kiss, but I wouldn't allow it. I'm going to fix your stubbornness problem. So, you're gonna have to stay here a little bit.

Then, I heard something. "Mmnn..." It was Naruto, I guess I should've done this at the beginning. This makes it much easier! I'm a genius. He kept making that same sound and soon, I pinned him down and broke the kiss. His face was so red, it like as if he was on fire. He looked so cute and his eyes...they're like an ocean in the afternoon sunlight. "They're beautiful, you know that right?" He looked like he was going to pass out when I said that.