Broken | Chapter 25 *The Worst Situations Ever.*

I notice that, two chapters ago, I missed Drake's POV. So I am doing him now. (God, with my mind, that sounds dirty)

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________

Drake!" She yells, trying to hit me. I just chuckle, god she is so light. "Put me down this instant!"

"Are you going to the hospital?" I ask her, opening my house's door so we could go to my car.

"No!" She yell, hitting me on the back. I chuckle again, she hit me so soft I didn't even feel it. I try opening the car's door without dropping Avery, and when I do, i seat her. She glares at me, crossing her arms across her chest. "Why can't we stay here?" She pouts as I climb into the car. She's looks so cute doing that, maybe I can just slightly kiss her.... So I did. She's my girlfriend now, I can kiss her whenever I want. Fuck, that sounds so good.

"Why did you kiss me?" She asks, slightly blushing.

"You were putting your lips... I thought you were asking me to kiss you." I shrug, starting that car and backing out of the driveway. I turn to her and see her blushing. "Besides... Can I kiss whenever I want? Aren't I your boyfriend?" I ask her, grinning at how the words sound in my mouth. She blushes deeper.

"Can we please go back?" She asks, avoiding my question. I shook my head in response. "Why?" She whines.

"Because you have to go and see your sister." I answer, seeing her from the corner of my eye.

"But that women is there. I don't want to see her." She says, crossing her arms again.

I sigh. "If what you told me is true... You have to learn how to talk to her, she is your father's fiancé after all." I reason.

"I hate it when you are right." She mutters, making me slightly laugh.

"You're cute, you know that?" I blurt out. She narrows her eyes at me. She's even more cute when she is mad, but I don't really want to make her mad, so...

"Shut up and drive."

"You do know the meaning of that song, right? It's more than just driving." I say, laughing. God, she is so easy to embarrassed. "Don't at me like that.. You know I'm joking." I say after I notice the look se gave me after my comment.

"Shut up, Drake." I just laugh.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Avery sat next to Jessica as her father enter the room. I looked up to him, he had a surprise face. He wasn't really expecting Avery after of what she did before going to my house; she yelled at her dad's fiancée for coming to the hospital.

"Hi Mr. Jones." I said before he said anything to her, she wasn't in the best mood ever and he was probably going to be mad for what she did.

He cleared his throat. "Hi, Drake." The way he paused before saying my name led me to believe he really didn't want me to be there, but hell I was leaving Avery.

"Where's your fiancé?" Avery spat the word as if it was a curse word she was never allow to say.

"She left." He answer shortly.

"Good." I heard Ace mumble quietly, but loudly enough for me to hear it, but quiet enough her father didn't.  

He cleared his throat, again. "Drake, would you mind leaving me alone with my daughter?" He ask me, looking at me, but this time his face reflected that he was tired; maybe of me, or Avery, or maybe he was just tired of everything. I look at Ace to see if she was ok with this, when she look at me with a pleading face, I knew she didn't want to have this conversation with him alone. So I was staying like the awesome boyfriend I am.

"Actually, I would prefer to stay." I smile, he glare. Suck it, old man.

"What do you want, dad?" Ace said, irritated. He sigh defeated.

"What you did this morning was unacceptable, Avery."

"Well, from what I know, getting drunk every weekend is unacceptable, too." She scowl, getting mad.

"Avery!" I hiss, I know she is mad at him, I get that, but by saying things like that wont help her in any way.

"What?" She said, looking at me. "It's the truth." She frown, looking at her dad.

His face matched her daughter's, a deep frown settle over both of their faces. I felt like I was intruding something, maybe if I just quietly leave, they won't notice . . .

Nope, didn't work.

"Drake, where are you going?" Now, I was going nowhere, dammit! So close.

"I was just . . . umm . . . leaving?" I said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Let him leave, Avery. We need to have a talk, and from all I know, I'm sure he isn't part of this family." Her father butted in, making us both look at him. What did he say?

"Well, he was a better family member than you ever were. And he is staying here, wherever you want it or not." She hiss as he scowl at her.

Oh god, Avery, sometimes you get me into the worst situations ever. You are so lucky I love you . .

______________________________

Eeeee! DId you catch what he said?! Remember....

VOTE!

COMMENT!

ENJOY!

FAN!

       Love,

                 Andrea <3