Broken | Chapter 30 *Anniversary!*

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, and also, read the authors note at the end of the chapter!

*

"Happy fourth anniversary!" Drake yelled, smiling widely as he gave my present. I shook my head, smiling as well.

It seemed like time went to fast when I was with Drake, but we had a big life ahead of us, and I like to think we'll be together forever.

"Happy fourth anniversary, Drake." I replied, giving him my present. It was not much, but a scrap book of all our photos we have ever taken together; the silly ones, the serious ones, and the out-of-the-spur-moment ones. I left space at the end of the book, for more pictures of the future.

"I'll open yours first," Drake said, already taking the wrapper off the book. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion at first, but then he smile and opened the book, looking through all the photos of us. He looked up to me and said, "I love it, babe. Now open yours!" He yelled exited. I shook my head once again, all day Drake has been so happy, even giddy, it was really weird seeing him like this.

The present he gave was a little box, wrapped with a single, red ribbon. I took the ribbon off first, looking at Drake from the corner of my eyes; he was biting his lips, something I came to know that he did when he was nervous. I finally took the ribbon off, taking the lid off the box.

I gasped, my eyes got wide as I saw what was in the box. I looked at Drake, and noticed he was in his knee on the floor of our apartment. He took he box off my fingers softly, never taking his eyes off me.

"Avery, we been together for four years, since we were 17, and now we are 21 and have our own flat, and go to college together. You have always been my life since we became friends that day in middle school, you always had my heart and now I know I have yours, but I want to have it always, for you to promise that you will always be mine and that I will always be yours. I know you may think this is too fast, but I am not asking you to marry me; just a promise ring, so when you think that time is right, I can call you my fiancée, and later on, my wife." He took a deep breath, his eyes pleading.

I couldn't believe, yeah, it wasn't a wedding ring, but if I said yes, I was saying I would marry him later on. I can't believe this actually happening, I shook my head in disbelief, I was so happy. Suddenly, I notice Drake's get wide and watery. My own eyes got wide, oh god, he thought I shook my head as no! I already screw it up!

"No, no! I mean, yes, yes I would like to marry you on the future, Drake." I finally choked out, and his eyes got their twinkle back. He rose up from the floor, sliding the promise on my wedding finger. I wonder what everybody w\ill think when they see it, more proof I am Drake's, well, aside from all the hickeys and love-bites he leaves on my body.

"I love you," He whispered, putting his forehead in mine. I looked at him, smiling.

"I love you, too." I replied, connecting my lips to his.

This was our happy ending, the one I have been always waiting for. And I cant wait until we live our happily ever after.

*

IM GOING TO CRY! BUT I WANT TO! I FEEL SO EMOTIONAL! The book is done! I would have made the chapter longer, but I liked it this way, so this way its going to stay. Ok, so I posted this book on May 1, 2012 (I checked) and finished on May 13, 2013, it took me a year and 12 days to officially be done with this book, and even though I may slightly hate the start of the book, Im proud to say that I finished it. Thanks to all of you that voted and commented on any of the chapters and supported me, and I hope to hear everyone of you in this last chapter! Maybe later I will try to revise it, but I have to concentrate on my other two books, AND I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK IDEA! Yay! Well, I already did 2 chapters of so . . .  that is that. Anyway, this may be the longest authors note I ever done, and it will be the last one for this book!

LOVE,

Andrea <3