Broken | Chapter 12 *Jealous and Mad*

Hi people!! I am going to upload today because I may not upload again like in 2 weeks maybe since my summer vacation trip came more early than I expected too. So neverming about my life. I know who's life you want to hear about. AVERY'S AND DRAKE'S. Did I guess right? I bet you I did. so enough about my goofyness. Here's the story!!!

Enjoy!!

********************************************************************************************************

I'm still trying to understand what the hell just happen. I mean we just kissed and what does she do? Oh right, goes out with another friend. Just my luck. I can't believe her. She isn't somebody who runs away from her problems. She left me here. With hundreds of unanswer questions on my fucking mind who won't shut the hell up!

She left you! She left you! - the stupid damn voice decide to appear now.

Shut the hell up! Now I am going crazy talking to myself.

Oh come on! We both knew since the start she didn't like even one bit. Why surprise buddy?

She does like me! Why would she kiss me other wise?

Because she has pity for you. I mean you told her you like this girl and she doesn't even like a little bit. In anybody's eyes that's pathetic my boy.

That's it! I will not be listening to you!

No can do, my friend. I am in your mind.

Hello?

You were serious?

Damn it! You were!

Fine then. Bye!

Then I smirk. Finally some peace and quiet in my mind. I can't believe how stupid I must sound arguing with myself, but the annoying voice is right. I am pathetic.

I began walking to the door so I could find Avery and talk to her right now, but when I open the door Jake was standing there.

"Hey, I was just about to knock!" He said while passing by me, going inside. He made his way to my room. I followed behind him.When we got to my room he sat in my bed.

And the first damn thing he had to ask was:

"Where's Ave?"

At this point I was seriously mad at Avery, and needed to take it out on somebody. And the only person that was with me right now was ,unfortunately, Jake. So that's why now I find myself yelling at him.

"Why would the fuck should I know?!? Is not like I am her babysitter!" I yelled at him. He looked afraid for a second then it change to confusion.

"Where is she? Did you two have a fight or something?" He asked calmly after a minute to let me calm down. but I didn't answer.

"Drake?"

"DRAKE?!?"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN?!?" He yelled at the top of his lugs after I didn't answer him, even thought he asked a couple times.

"Nothing. Nothing important. At least not important to Avery" I said quietly sitting next to him on my bed.

He looked at me like he was studying a experiment, which made me feel uncomfortable under his gaze.

"What happen Drake?"He said now more calmly than before. I didn't answer. I was to embarrassed to tell him I kissed her and she runs off with a friend. I probably will sound pathetic. He will probably laugh at me.

"Drake you tell me what the hell happen right now, or I swear I tell everybody what happen at Heather's party two years ago" He threatened me. Which made me talk. That party was the most embarrassing moment in my life.

"Ok.OK.-"I said then took a big, big, breath."-AveryandIkissed" I said the words so fast i'm pretty sure nobody could have made out what the words meant.

"Avery and you what?" He asked confuse. He deserve to know. After all Avery and I were his best friends.

"Avery and I kissed" I said slowly so he could understand me this time. I looked up to see his face. His eyes were big as saucers.

"FINALLY! I'm pretty sure everbody waited for this moment. But I don't understand. Why are you sad and mad. I mean you finally got to kiss to the girl you like!" He said rather more happy than me.

"Because she left with a friend right after we kissed. That friend being Liam Adams. She left with him like half an hour ago"I said quietly but loud enough so Jake could hear me, and so I didn't had to repeat again.

His happy face fell and then the frown came.

"I'm sorry Drake."

"It's ok. My damn stupid voice was right," I said quietly again.

"Wait, wait I lost you there. What damn stupid voice are you talking about man?" He said confuse, which I laughed at. He looked at me like a was crazy.

"There's something called your conscience, well my decides to annoy the hell out of me" I explained as normal as possible so I tried not to look crazy or just stupid. He just burst out laughing. Which I expected. but then he stopped and looked at me serious

" Wait didn't Liam moved like, 5 years ago?"

"Yes, he did. But he moved back two days ago."

Oh" Was all he could say.

"Ok well. Now tell me what happen between you and Ave" He said after a minute

"We were on the kitchen I kissed she kissed me back. Then the somebody knocked on the door. She broke the kiss and went to open the door. Then friends reunite and she tell him if they want to go somewhere else. Then I take her hand and tell her we need to talk she says that later and leaves me hanging" I explain to him without looking at his face.

"Oh shit Drake" He said

"No shit Sherlock " I responded.

" You know what? Even thought I am not a a therapist I think maybe she is scare of what can happen" He said very serious

" What do you mean?"

"What I mean is you are a player. You go through girls like girls go through clothe. Maybe she's just scare you are going to play with her. And another question do you like this Liam guy?"

"No.... I mean yes. I mean.. ugh I dont know" I answer truthfully

" I think you are jealous and mad at him. But he has nothing to do between you two"

"I know" I grunted in response

" Just give her time"

Just give her time. But that's the problem. I waited to much for this. I can't wait anymore

*************************************************************************

I love Jake! He is like the fairy godmother of the story. Always trying to help.**sigh** Well people I want to wish you a happy summer(If not then happy month) Now I may not update regularly but I WILL MISS YOU PEOPLE!! So bye!

Remember.....

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND FAN!

Love,

Andrea<3