Broken | Chapter 15 *Dating*

Hi people!!!! Sorry I haven't updated lately. I was in Pennsylvania then made a trip to Nwe york of three days then came back to Pennsylvania and I haven't had internet acces this days, sorry.So.......What's your favorite color?Sorry I didn't have anyhting to say. But if you want you can actually answer that question on the comments. Mine is BLUE!! Which i find ironic since my middle name(CELESTE)means blue.(My first heritage is Spanish. No I am not from Spain, Mexico, but a country name Honduras. I am speak spanish)and Celeste means blue. So there.

Enjoy!!!

**********************************************

Drake POV

-------------------------

By now everybody knows about Ace and me going out. and I would be happy if girls would just stop throwning themselves at me. I asked Ace why are they doing that if they know I have a girlfriend? What she responded was that they wanted to be the one who got me out of my first relationship, like getting me back to be the player I was a month ago.

Yep, you read right. A month of going out with Ace. I been very faithful to her. Counting every girl throwing themselves at me, but I don't find them hard to reject. Having Ace is better than having all the school's girl. She was more real than all the girls in this school combined. I love her. and no, I haven't told her I love her. I want to wait til our next date, I am having a surprise for her. Even thought she and I are not the romantic type I am still trying to be one and I know she will love what I got in store for her.

"Dude, how did you get her to say yes?" One of our friends ask. William.

"She actually likes him, that's all it takes to start a relationship man."Jake responded for me.

"Yeah, what he said"I said pointing at Liam. I was to distracted thinking about the next date I was planning.What if she freaks out when I tell her I love her? What if she doesn't like the place we are going? Will she said she loves me back? All the questions were running through my mind at the same time.

¨Drake?¨ Jakes ask

¨Yes?¨I responded

¨Have you two gone on a date?¨ He ask clearly amused. He knew about the cupcake fight and the date that I have plan. Bastard. I will never tell him anything again.

¨Um...yeah. and I will take her in one like in two days or something. I am planning it right now.¨I said uncomfortable

¨Really?Can you tell us what are you plannnin to do?¨Jake ask

I took a deep breath.I guess i will tell them.They are defintly never going to live this down. I am seriuly whip.

*~*~*~*~*

Avery POV

******************

¨How did you get Drake to say yes?¨

¨Is he a good kisser?¨

¨What does he see in you?¨I was about to snap at this girl and her other minions when Liam interfire. I don't get why is so hard to believe that we are going out. I mean we practically know each other since we were 8.

¨Man, leave the girl alone.¨ Liam said. He hauled me out of the the school, to the parking lot. We stopped in front of his car.

"Are you going to ride with me or Drake?"He question. I thought for a moment. I guess I haven't spend time with Liam.

"No. I'll stay with Drake."I said

"Ok"He said as he walked to the other side of the door and open and got in. He started the car, and off he went.

************

I was very comfy and having a good nap, but no the kid wanted to be annoying today.

¨WAKEY WAKEY, ACE!¨ He said jumping on the bed up and down. I just groan in response. And he took this as a sign to keep yelling. Until he slip and fall on top of me.

¨Get off me!¨I yelled at him.

¨Tsk.Tsk. That's not a way to treat your boyfriend,Ace. I thought better of you¨He said serious

¨Well if he doesn't get off me right now then there will be no more boyfriend.¨I said.

He got off top of me. but not before taking me with him. I was sitting on him facing him.

¨Now, this is a way you treat your boyfriend¨He said smirking.

¨I want to sle-¨But I was cut off by him kissing me. I didn't care he cut me off I just kiss him back.

Now this is how things are supposed to be.

********************************************************************

This chapter was kind of a filler. Hope you like it

So remember............

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND ENJOY!

Love,

Andrea<3.