Read before going to the story

Hey humans, how you guys doing? 🤙

So yea, that's my first book here on Whattpad and it will be about my #1 shipp, CHANLIX 😆, as you guys obviously saw at the description.

I'll let here some warnings:

1. SMUT - Yes, it'll contain smut, like... A LOT, A LOT, so if you don't feel comfortable with it DON'T READ IT, find stories that will be good for you, right?

2. DIRTY TALK - Here Chan(and posteriorly Felix) has a kinky ass and this is one of the things that he'll use with Felix.

3. CURSES - People will curse a lot on this book, mainly Felix.

4. I won't put strong BDSM stuff here, but it'll have some slaps and chokes and very different positions(if you got it, you got it)

I think that's all, if appears others things I'll tell you guys at the beginning of the chapter.

•Minho, Jisung and Hyunjin won't appears too much, they have their papers, but the story is focused on Chanlix.

•English isn't my first language, so if you spot something wrong or if it's difficult to understand, just tell me.

•Constructive criticism is always welcome. 😊

•I'll try my best to update as soon as possible, cause I'm correcting some things on the chapters.

•Thank you for reading till here and enjoy the story. ❤️。◕‿◕。❤️