Family ||

Arie's POV:
10 years after:

It have been 10 years since I decided to give Luca another chance and he even asked for help. It was hard I most say that but he finally turned into a human. With hard work and a lot of things getting broken he finally changed.

He is still heartless though but not in front of us, only in his business that I'm not a part of any further. Thank god. After I got my revenge from the man that raped me I decided to start to therapy again. For my kids and family.

Yes kids. We have 3 twins. 2 bossy boys like their dad. Leonardo and Lorenzo Rossi and a little angel named Aurelia Rossi. The boys look more like me, while Aurelia is more like Luca. She is also a daddy girl.

My relationship with my family is getting better. I guess. They have accepted Luca and I was thankful. I'm starting to talk to my dad but not his wife. I still hate her, but she doesn't stop me from seeing my family. Everyone is happy for me and all that but Lya is always in my mind. Even though she's gone I will never forget her. Because she was and still is my light, and will always have a special big place in my heart.

I decided to leave Derk in charge to my company, till the kids get old enough so I can go back and lead my work that I miss badly.

"Mommy tell Leo to stop" Aurelia sighed when Leo took her food. Luca was at his office the whole day and I was taking care off OUR kids. I'm exhausted and I really need a nap.

"Leonardo Rossi stop annoying your sister and leave her alone" I said placing the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Lorenzo did you do your homework? I will not have a call from your teacher again because if I do then I will have to take your computer and Xbox" I said to Lorenzo. He was sitting and playing with his PlayStation that Luca bought him even though I said he shouldn't.

"Yeh Yeh" he muttered. He didn't hear me 100%. With a sigh I went in front of him.

"NOW!" I yelled making him move. I looked over at the door and Luca was leaning towards it smirking.

"You really shouldn't have bought it" I said annoyed walking past him to our room. He had his usual suit on and looked handsome as always. We have changed the house and this is way better that the other one. It's warm. And Luca's parents aren't way to fare from us. So that is good. It's great with company sometimes.

"It's your turn I can't keep up with 3 kids anymore" I said walking into the bathroom to take a shower. Before I could move his hands went around my waist while his lips started to kiss my neck.

"I've missed you doll" he said between the kisses.

"I've missed you too Luca" I said turning around and pressing my lips at his. His hands went down my ass and were pulling me closer to him.

"I love you" he said again making me have butterflies. In all those years he still give me butterflies and I love it.

"I love you too baby" my hands soon went under his suit and I felt something on it.

"Is it you or...?" I asked when I saw blood on his shirt.

"It's not me bambola don't worry" I hate when he come home and blood is over him, because my heart always panic. He took my arm and headed us to the chair at the balcony.

"How was your day?" I asked looking into his grey eyes. I was on his lap while his hands where wrapped around me.

"Work as usual...you know blood, guns and all that" he said. He even stopped with human trafficking, and I'm very happy about it.