Innocent

Matteo Vinic.
24 years.
Luca's right hand.

Matteo's POV:

I really wanted to stop what Luca was doing in the flight to Arie, but I couldn't. First because he's my boss. Second because he was the one who helped me to be the one I am today, and I will never forget that. But what he did to Arie was out of line.

She have all rights to act the way she did. She was after all taken away from her live. But when Luca wants something then he will get it, or he will kill everybody. Innocent or not.

I've known Luca since we were kids. Our parents where good friends. We even went to high school together, Luca was always the player but he had a heart that time. I don't know if I can say that he have one now. Because after that night he killed his whole family, everything changed about him.

He became heartless, selfish and treated women like objects. I tried to talk to him but ended with a bullet near my heart.

When we were on the plan I got a call from Philip telling that he found out who the rat was. Luca had a feeling that it was one close to him, and he was right. It was his cousin, Adriano.

Adriano's dad made Luca to kill his family. Because he wanted to be the leader to the mafia, he never loved Luca's dad that known as his brother. Luca was only 12 when he killed them all.

Adriano was never like his dad. He always wanted to hang out with me and Luca back when we were kids. It was us three all the time, we were like brothers. Even after what Adriano's dad did to Luca, Luca still loved Adriano like a brother.

But then one day everything changed. It was back in Italy when we found out that Adriano was with us because of his dad. He worked for his dad to get information about Luca's mafia. Luca tortured Adriano to death.

He begged him to another chance, he even went down for Luca. And Luca was and still is the type that never give another chance. But that night he gave Adriano another chance. He even let him live with us. But Luca's eyes were on him, he knew that he will make another mistake and by then he will kill him. But Adriano proved Luca wrong. He never broke his word,'not till now'.

Luca's POV:

When Philip told me that the rat was Adriano, I lost it. I really thought that he changed, but I guess I was wrong. All I was thinking about was how to make his death painful. I will torture the shit out of him. No one mess with Luca Rossi. No one.

His idiotic dad made me kill my whole family just so he could take my parents mafia. The Rossi family was powerful, and still is. But my uncles mafia was never as powerful as ours. He always played like he loved us so he could be on charge when my dad steps away, but my dad knew how he was. Selfish and only thinking about the mafia.

One night he found out that his brother was selling information to other mafias, just because he wanted to take down my dad. I was a kid back then so I didn't understood what was going on. He even tried to kill me. He wanted to kill me so when my dad steps away he could take the mafia.