Mine

Luca's POV:

We were all around the table and talking, I got to know Giovanni better but I'm still not sure if his gonna pay me my money back. As we were talking we heard loud music.

" she's here" they all say. I was confused because I didn't know what was going on. But then the front door opened and reviled a women who was pretty hot and there was a little girl in her hands.

" WE ARE BACKKKK" they both screamed.
The little girl rushed to Giovanni.

" grandpa I've missed you so much" she tells Giovanni that is her grandfather.

The girl then get in and hug everybody, they are all happy to see her she most be something important to them. She hav a pretty red dress and her golden brown hair is down to her tiny waist. Her toned legs are out and expose her creamy skin. I can tell she's not fan of high heels since she's wearing white af1 and I most say they look good with the outfit.
She get to to Giovanni and he hugged her as if he's life is based on it.

" I've missed you so much my little princess, you are so strong and I'm so proud of you" he tells her and she smiles. 'Oh god that smile' my inner voice tells me. Shut up.

" I've missed you too dad" she tells him and hug him as her life is based on it too. 'It looks like she's daddy's little princess.' My inner voice tells me.

Her dad then took at her and followed her to where I was sitting . 'she's even more beautiful from close' my inner voice comes again.

Her dad introduced us and she took her hand away after what her dad told her. I didn't like that, she shouldn't have removed her hands that way. My guards were about to take their guns out but I told them to back off. She took her dad and she probably gonna ask him what the mafia boss is doing in her daughters birthday.

While I was talking to her brother Luciano about some stuff we heard Arie yell. And after she flew upstairs. Luciano was about to go after her but I guess the girl who is Elina told him that she will. I wonder what happened I don't like when she's mad, even that she looks hot when she's mad.

Her daughter cry and Liam took care of her with the little kid Emiliano. 'I wonder where her dad is?'my inner voice asks me. Maybe he's dead. I tell myself. The thoughts of someone else touching her makes my blood boil.
I was cut out of my thoughts when Giovanni came and apologized for what happened, I told him it was fine.

Giovanni kept talking to me and to be honest I didn't pay attention, because I was thinking about her. Yes Arie white damn it. I haven't known her for an hour and she's already missing with my head. I want to know what happened.

I was cut of when Arie entered the dinning hall and she looked tired. She went straight to the garden where her daughter was, she stood there for a minute and went in her direction. 'She is good with kids' my inner voice aging. Yeh she is, I wonder how she will be with our kids. STOP LUCA STOP.

She hold her daughters hand and kiss it, after a while the daughter said something and they both begin to laugh. She looks happy. I can tell her daughter is her everything, the way she looks at her have I never seen someone look at anyone with. I wish I had someone like this, but the devil doesn't deserve good in life I guess.

She came inside with her daughter on her hands and they both looked tired. They went to the kitchen and she put Lya on the kitchen island. She then handed Lya a cup of water and some medicine. ' hmmm'.