Dead

3 week later:
Arie's POV:

It have almost been 3 weeks since Luca went missing. I don't know if I should be worried, I mean why do I even care? 'Because he's your husband'. Yes I know but that doesn't change the fact that he treated me like shit...

"Anything about him?" I asked Matteo that have arrived with Philip a week ago. They both went back but with no Luca. They didn't even looked good when they came back, blood was all over them.

"No. Not yet" he said disappointed. I really wanted to know if he was okay. He is after all my husband, and it don't change the fact that I should be curious about where he is.

"Oh-okay then" I said while making Lya her food. She was still here and we did a lot together the past couple of weeks. I love her.

There was silent before I spoke. Matteo wasn't him self the last week. Neither was Philip. They were both so stressed and wasn't on this planet.

"Matteo..." I said looking over at where he was sitting.

"Mm" he said looking deep into the papers in front of him.

"W-what happened...is he a-alive?" I nearly whispered. They never told me what happened, because it should be Luca who have to tell me. But he isn't here, is he?

"Arie..." he sighs.

"Please...what happened just tell me. He is my husband after all" I said to him while moving in front of him.

"I can't and you know that. If boss know he will kill me. And yes he is alive." He said looking deep into my eyes.

"How do you know if he's alive huh?" I asked.

"Because Luca don't die easily. And trust me when I say we will bring him back. I promise okay?" He says. I stay silent.

"I know he will tell you everything when he's back...please shorty" he said and I honestly don't know what to say. I mean I'm not sure if Luca will tell me anything about what happened.

"Okay" I whispered and went back to where I was. Now that Luca went missing I was not allowed to go out. Luca's orders. It was so boring just staying home and not doing anything all day. I miss my old live. With Lya and my family.

Matteo's POV:

It was that day Luca made a deal with the Russian and Spanish mafias. He wanted to see his family for 10% of 'his' land. In the beginning they wanted 50%. But Luca wasn't stupid, he didn't even know if his family was still alive. So he only offered them 10%, and they accepted gladly.

At first I was shocked about how Luca can just give 'his ground' to them. He hate the Russians and the Spanish mafia. Nobody can control him when it comes to those two mafias. But he was not stupid as I mentioned.

After the meeting when he saw that his whole family was still alive, he changed his mind and decided to kidnap them. He didn't want to give what was his to the two most hated mafias in the underworld. Even if it was 10%. That 10% was a lot, it concluded warehouses, weapons, restaurants, oil and a lot of other things.

So he planned on attacking them. We had a rat inside the Spanish mafia and he 'tried' too help us.
Keyword: tried. Anyways so he got caught and the plan didn't go as planned. The same night we attacked they knew that we were coming. So the played us. And now Luca is with them.

Philip and some other men are trying to hack their system, but their security was gotten better since the last time. So it was a bit hard. But Philip is really good at his job and I'm sure he knows what he is doing.