She's dead

Luca's POV:

⚠️smut ⚠️

"Daddy" she said making me want her more, I've missed her. I've missed my doll. Only mine. She have been through a lot but she is still strong. And that is what I like about her. She is strong. I will kill all of them. All of the people that placed her in what she went through.

She was riding me like a horse and I liked the feeling. I stood up from the chair while her legs were wrapped around my waist. My hands were under her ass holding and squeezing it. Perfect. I started to suck her neck while she was moaning.

"I won't I promise" I said as soon as I placed her on the bed, she was looking at me with hesitation, but by now her cherry lips were on mine. Her nails were digging into my back and scratching, I smirk to the feeling of how she missed it so badly.

"Fuck Luca...faster " she started as soon as I was inside her.

"I can't baby doll it's gonna hurt you" I said making her beg more.

"Please...it won-fuck ahhhh please move" she was moaning while my hands were playing whit her breasts.

"No..."I said smirking. Her hands were now in my silky hair moving.

"Then let me..."she said before she went on top and started to ride me again. She was moving like...oh God. My hands were around her hips helping her to move more.

"Start to move Arie" I said wanting her to get in.

"I can't I will hurt myself" she teased me. I smirked before taking her and placing myself inside her. She moaned like a moaning machine while moving up and down.

"Cazzo...che cosa mi stai facendo?" I groaned.
(Fuck...what are you doing to me?)

"Only one can play the game doll" I said before placing her in doggy and taking her hair letting a moan escape her mouth.

"F-Fuck ahhh pl-please" she started to beg as soon as I hit her walls.

"Please what?" I asked pulling her by her hair again.

"Daddy..."she whispered.

"I didn't hear you" I teased her.

"D-ahhhhh" she was about to talk again but she couldn't.

"Daddy please..."she finally yell.

"Wait not now..." I said teasing her more. I enjoyed how she looked trying not to cum.

"Now" by now I felt her warmth ness all over my hard cock while mine did the same to her sweat pussy.

⚠️Smut over⚠️

"Come here" I said taking her on my chest, while placing the black duvet over our naked bodies.

She was laying on my chest while her vanilla smell was flooding into my nose trails. There was silent before she chose to speak.

"Luca..." She asked in her sweat voice.

"" I said playing with her wavy hair.
(Yes)

"Why do you have so many tattoos?" She asked making all the memories come back.

"It's a long story" I said still playing with her hair.

"Then tell me about it " she said while her fingers were moving on my tattoos.

"Doll you should sleep," I said. She don't have to know about my past. She shouldn't.