He's good?

Arie's POV:

It was 3 o'clock and Luca was in his office. I was sitting in the garden waiting for Lya to arrive. Matteo told me that he would bring her here. I am so excited. I miss her so much. I heard the huge door open and reveal Matteo and Lya besides him.

I ran to her and when she saw me she did that to. I took her in my arms and started to place kisses on her. I looked at Matteo and nodded a thank you. He nodded back and went out.

"Mommy... I've missed you so much" she said while placing her small hands at my cheeks.

"Baby I'm so sorry.... I've missed you to soooooo much" I said kissing her forehead. She look sad.

"Are you gonna leave me again?" She asks looking down. I placed her down and kneeled to her high.

"Mmmm...you want me to leave you?" I ask her. I honestly don't know what to tell her. I don't know if she's gonna stay. I don't know if I'm gonna see her again. I don't know if I should promise her something I can't control. It's all up to the devil.

"No mommy ... I want you to stay with me. And never leave me as you told me." She says in a sad tone. Before I could answer the devil went in. I stood up and Lya went behind me.

"I see she's here" he said smirking while he places his hands in his pockets.

"Come here...Lya I guess it was" he said to her. Lya pressed herself tighter to me.

"Stubborn as her mom" he said looking at me in the eyes. His grey orbs were not calm but yet not angry either. He is so confusing.

"Lya....it's okay" I said while kneeling at her high again. Her eyes started to fill with tears.

"I-I don't want too" she whispers. I looked over at Luca and I could tell he was angry. He started to move closer to us. Before he reached I spoke.

"Lya baby it's okay he-....he's good" I said closing my eyes. It is so hard, he is not good. He will never be good. He is the reason I'm here. Just because he want a damn hair. I will not give him a child. My child don't deserve him as a dad. The child also don't deserve me as a mom...

"He is good?" She asked looking at him. I nodded and looked at the devil. He looked happy. Fucking di*k. I'm only doing this for my families sake. She started to walk over to him. I hate that he will touch my daughter in his blood filled hands. He kill children. He made me kill children, and I will never forgive myself for that.

"So you are the famous Lya" he asked looking down at her.

"Mmm I guess" my baby whispered. He then kneeled down at her high.

"You took mommy" she then said too him looking at him. That's one of the reasons why I like Lya. She is confident, and talk while looking into your eyes.

"That's because she is mine" he said smirking looking up at me. I was about to kill him when will he understand I'm not anyones. Lya looked back at me and I could see that she really didn't like what he said.

"What does he mean mom?" She asked. I looked at the devil and back at her. I don't know what I will tell her. I can't just say 'Oh I just got married to a psychopath that think he own me!' She is still little, I can't do this to her.

"That mean that I and your mommy got married" Luca said while turning her head at him. HE DON'T HAVE THE DAMN RIGHT TO TELL HER THAT. I hate him. I hate him so much. He can't just walk around and do the fuck he want. Lya have damn asthma, you can't just walk around and tell the fuck you want.