The ball

Camilla's POV: (Luca's mom)

I can't believe that my son placed his hands on a woman. He was never like this, he was always caring and treated women with respect. But now...he uses women and hit them.

I still can't understand what he did to Arie. She is a sweet girl and have an amazing daughter. She have manners and respect for people. As Matteo told me Luca have changed a lot. He didn't want to tell me what Luca went through, because my son will kill him.

It have been a month since Luca found, us and brought us to his house. He tried to avoid us and didn't talked a lot to us. He will usually always annoy Sofia, but now he's...cold?

"Vieni dentro" Luca said as I knocked on the door to his office. I opened the door that revealed a naked woman on his desk, I was shocked. Luca was on top of her and looked at my face blank.
(Come inside)

"Mamma" he said standing and buttoning his pants. He gave money to the girl he was having sex with and she went out naked with her clothes in her hands.
(Mom)

"Cosa posso fare per te?" He asked sitting on his chair. I was still trying to process what I just saw. I crossed my arms before reminding him that he is married.
(What can I do for you?)

"Lo sai che sei sposato?" I asked him, he chuckled before answering.
(Do you know that you are married?)

"Si lo so...ma non sapevo che mia moglie fosse una troia" I couldn't believe that the one talking was my son.
(Yes I know...but I didn't know that my wife was a slut)

"Luca what happened to you son?....why are you treating women like objects? You were never this way, you were caring. My Luca was-" I got cut by his whiskey glass slamming against the wall, and it made me flinch.

"I'M NOT YOUR LUCA MOM, I'M NOT THE SAME AS BEFORE...I'M HEARTLESS NOW. PEOPLE FEAR ME, THEY HAVE TO FEAR ME" he yelled before slamming the door and leaving me in the office alone. A tear came down my eyes as I left a sigh go.

I went out and headed towards the living room and saw Sofia there. She was sitting and watching television. She went through a lot since we got kidnapped, she was a slave to the men. I'm even surprised about how strong she is.

"Mamma" she said as I kissed her cheek.

"Did you talk to him?" She asked as I sat beside her on the grey couch. I stayed silent as Sofia placed her hands on mine.

"It's okay mom, he have also probably been through a lot, just give him time" she said and with that I hugged her.

Arie's POV:

I was chained to the bed because Luca was here and fucked the shit out of me, and I didn't enjoy it at all. He didn't even look me in the eyes doing it, I'm starting to get afraid of him...

Today we were heading to California because there is a ball on Friday. I really don't want to go with them but I will see my family. I don't even know if he will let me, but I hope. I miss them.

"I'm coming inside" I heard Matteo say behind the door. He have been there for some time now but I didn't answer him. I was all naked when he came in, he quickly turned around before talking again.

"U-I'm sorry" he said.

"Unchain me please" I whispered, my throat was dry and I felt dizzy.

"Luca will kill me if he knew I saw you like this" he said making my eyes tear up.

"Please...the key is on the nightstand...please Matteo it's hurting" I whispered again trying not to let my voice break. He sighed before walking and unchaining my hands, he didn't glance at me the whole time and that was good because I didn't want him to see me all naked.