10

donald na's perspective:

"We're here, Mr. Na."

"Thank you." I turned to my left, "Say, Kingsley. How's G Squad holding up?"

Kingsley glanced at his phone. "There's no word for now, but I predict something big will happen; some unexpected blood will be spilt."

"Hmm. Is that so?"

krown's perspective:

My fist made contact with his jaw, a sickeningly loud crack. A large body rotated through the air. A spray of blood splattered the ground. A thud echoed through my ears, and after that silence.

All eyes swivelled to me and then the unconscious body twisted up on the concrete. My arms were up in a protective guard stance over my chest. My feet were spaced apart, parallel facing.

I could see it in their faces: shock, fear, confusion, anger. It washed over all of their faces like a wave, a tsunami, a typhoon. Scowls were flashed at me, and their teeth were bared like starving dogs being shown their prey.

In a few seconds, I had been grabbed by my hair and pinned against a wall. My feet were hovering off of the ground.

"Who do you think you are?" A hand slapped my face. "Did your stupid boyfriend teach you how to do that? Huh. Huh!"

Spit showered my face and I screwed my eyes shut. Who knows what kind of bacteria his saliva contained? It might give me pink eye.

"Answer me! Don't play dumb!" I opened my eyes. I could see it all: his oil-filled pores, hair follicles, his surprising clean teeth, his oily hair. His face was all I could see.

"You! How did you manage to knock him out with one punch? Hehe. It doesn't matter he was weak anyway, but you owe us for that."

I tried to move my arms to free myself from him. What? My arms were pinned to the wall! What the hell!

"How should you pay us, hmm? Maybe with your..." Fingers trailed along my jawline, then my neck. No, I was not going to let this happen.

"Get off me," I spat out. In response, the guy holding my hair punched me in the gut, making me cough up blood.

"Tsk. Disgusting. Girls like you don't learn."

"That's why we're gonna teach you some manners sweetheart!"

"I called dibs!"

"Why here? Shouldn't we go to someone cleaner?"

The men started to argue. Fighting over who would get a chance with me first? Hilarious! That was never going to happen. I could get myself out of this. All on my own. I didn't need anyone to help me!

A solid plan is all I need. Maybe I could kick this guy in the balls or something then punch the other guy in the face. Or I could try and find a weapon, or I coul-

"Krown?" 

A voice echoed in my ears. I didn't know who it was, and I didn't care. Getting out of here was getting out of here. Freedom was freedom.