4

donald na's perspective:

I got to the entrance of the alleyway a few seconds earlier than planned. I watched the girl trip up the large man and watched his body sink into the wall. Wow. She didn't have a scratch on her, but the blood on her clothes and hands were deceiving. The blood probably belonged to the man.

This girl was a good fighter. She did what most of the people in the Union would struggle or fail to do. She strode over to me, rather the entrance I was blocking, fussing over the blood she had spread on her white trousers. The trousers weren't that stained, but a real fighter should know that some types of blood are difficult to get out of clothes.

The girl didn't realise I was blocking the entrance, so I guess she was surprised when I put a hand on her shoulder.

krown's perspective:

I felt a firm hand assert itself on my shoulder. Fed up I grabbed this hand's arm and attempted to through the body attached to the arm over my shoulder. This was a risky, unplanned move because I didn't know how much this person weighed. I mean, I'm strong, but I wouldn't be able to carry someone twice and a half times my weight. This move also depended on how tall this person was. Ugh, I should pay attention to my surroundings more carefully.

I waited for a weight to be thrown over my shoulder, but it never came. Instead, I was thrown against the wall, just like my opponent. The force of it all knocked the wind out of my lungs and I let out a soft groan. My trousers...

My arms were held against my head, my fingers were intertwined with the new stranger's fingers. They were slim and their nails scratched my skin. Their knee was put in between my legs, and their hips pressed against mine. A piece of blond hair dangled in my face.

Red eyes.

Red eyes stared at me inquisitively. A cocky smirk pulled the left corner of his lips up, making his left ear raise slightly. His teeth were sharp and pointy just like a vampire's. I took in the outline of his face while staring back. My hair was over one eye, so I did the best I could to look intimidating.

What was this guy's deal?

donald na's perspective:

She stared back at me with one brown coloured eye. Just her luck that I wasn't Wolf Keum, else she would be just as battered and bruised as the man she beat up. Her lips stayed straight as if she was annoyed that she had been caught by surprise. Well, we would have to work on that then.

"That was interesting." I drawled, accentuating my letters. I wanted to take up as much time as I could; I didn't want her to forget my face. Well, there wouldn't be any possibility of that happening because of the intensity of her gaze.

"You exceeded my expectations." I continued. "I thought for sure you would get taken advantage of."

"You're sick." Her eyes didn't leave mine. Her lips looked softer than ever, but her eyes looked like she could stab me. I waited for her to continue. "What if I was a helpless girl? You would just let me get taken advantage of! What kind of sicko does that? Get off me."

I licked my lips, and then my sharp tooth. Her eyes followed every movement, every swish of my tongue. I put my unoccupied hand on her throat. I didn't want to hurt her, I just wanted to show her who she belonged to.

Her eyes didn't falter, even when I applied a little more pressure. I chuckled out loud. She was perfect.

I started, "How would you like to joi-,"

"Hey! Boss, what are you doing?"

I loosened my grip on the girl's wrists to turn my body. There was no need to as I already knew who it was. I just wanted to see what this girl would do next.