9

donald na's perspective:

"G squad caught up to them, Donald."

"Finally, took them long enough to be noticed." I flicked a burnt out cigarette into my ash tray. The reason I had chosen G squad to tail them was because I wanted to test them, see if they deserved to be part of the Union. I hadn't given them any other instructions apart from make it obvious that you are tailing Phillip and my girl. It's their call to make any decisions if they are found out.

I also didn't make it known to them that my girl was going to be there, or the fact that she's an okay fighter.

"Kingsley. Keep me updated with everything that happens there."

It was a shame I couldn't make it myself. This was going to be interesting.

krown's perspective:

"Who are you?!" Phillip glared at the hoard of men that were now eyeing me and paying not the slightest speck of attention to him.

I kept up the innocent girl act and went over to Phillip's side. My arms wrapped around his in fake fear. He pushed me behind him, also in fake courage. "You don't need to worry Krown; I'll protect you."

I snorted, then played it off as a whimper. Or at least tried too. You'll protect me? It's more like the other way round, but you just don't know it yet.

"Yeah." I goaded on Phillip's mock bravery. He was shaking and I could feel his sweaty palms through my shirt. "My boyfriend is a real gangsta and if you don't shove off he won't hesitate to fight you!" I hid my face on Phillip's back. If I wasn't careful I was going to erupt in laughter and ruin my plan. This was too funny.

Phillip's hand squeezed mine. I could tell he wanted me to shut it, before his plan of talking it out had failed. It was too late though. I knew the men in front of us expected a lot from Phillip. He couldn't back out now.

A roar of laughter erupted from within the middle of the hoard of men. A huge, and I mean huge, man came forth. I gasped and Phillip paled.

"Okay then. Let's see how your boyfriend copes with a 1 v 1. I predict he'll pass out on the first punch."

The ground practically shook when he made his way over to us. The rest of the gang had taken out their wallets and were placing bets on how long Phillip would hold up. How humiliating!

Phillip hesitantly squared up his fists; they were puny in compared to the giant's. I don't know what kind of tricks he was going to pull, but they had better be good. I didn't want to have to fight anyone else.

The atmosphere thickened with tension and anticipation. Everyone leaned forward waiting for what was going to happen, even me.

Phillip threw the first punch, a straight (a type of punch) to the face. Basic. His fist cut through the air and was about to make contact with the giant's body, when it didn't.

Phillip's fist was engulfed by a bigger hand. Phillip tried to free his swallowed fist; I knew there was no chance that would happen though. He was too weak. There wasn't much to expect from a fight between a gazelle and a bear. The winner had already been decided.

A few moments later, Phillip's body was into a wall, making a pathetic thud. Blood was splattered all over his clothes, and was pouring out of his broken nose. His hair, normally slicked back with tons of pomade, was now flopping into his blue and purple face. The fight was over; Phillip had lost. He hadn't even lasted a minute!

How are you going to pass out after less than a minute of fighting?

What was the point of squaring up if you were going to lose?

One of the six men approached me triumphantly. He wiped his crimson-covered knuckles on his trousers. No damage had been dealt to him. Maybe I could change that.

I had to assess my situation first. If I threw a punch right now it would take everyone by surprise and I could probably knock this guy out before the other five men realise what was going on. But, what was I going to do after that?

There was on way, no matter how skilled I may be, that I could take on five huge men. It at least needed a partner to help me.

I turned around to see if there was anyone who looked like they knew how to fight nearby. Idiot! We would he lead us to such a secluded spot if we were being tailed! This area was a ghost town, abandoned, empty!

"Heheh. Look! She's totally out of it 'cause her boyfriend's unconscious!"

"Bro! She's a total looker."

"I wanna a go at her first! I call dibs!"

A heavy hand landed on my shoulder causing my reflexes to activate. Before I could stop myself, my arm shot out and my fist curled into a ball.

Crack!

Shoot... I've made quite a mess of this...