3

krown's perspective:

I almost let myself slip up a few times. My anger and short temper almost got the best of me. It's just that this man is disgusting in nature and looks. He is hitting on a supposedly defenceless high school girl.

When he smirked at my "uncomfortableness", I nearly vomited on my shoes. His teeth were yellow and covered in plaque. Just so you know, even the hardest and most criminal delinquents brush their teeth.

Aside from that, when I was entering the alleyway I made eye contact with this man. Time slowed down.

His red eyes looked down on me like I was his servant. They were cold and confident, intimidating. His blond hair was slicked back with an unholy amount of product and it shone with the afternoon sun. His teeth were barely visible in his sly smirk, but they looked sharp. His hand grazed the skin on his neck slowly.

It looked like he was on a different level than everyone else. The air particles around him seemingly froze in his wake. The curves on his face were sharp.

He reminded me of someone, but he didn't look like the person I knew.

donald na's perspective:

I saw her face falter for a second. It was like she recognised me too. Interesting.

"Let's follow that girl," I said under my breath, but my gang straightened their backs and resumed walking. I quickened my pace, mysteriously eager to see what would unfold. Would she exceed my expectations, or fail them? She may not know it yet but her actions could decide her future.

I predict it will take a minute or two longer to get to the alleyway, because of the congestion of the streets. It was midday after all. That girl was smart to lead that man into an enclosed, abandoned area. Let's see if it will benefit her; she's got about a minute and thirty seconds.

krown's perspective:

The man's hand gripped my waist tighter as we entered the alleyway. It's as if he didn't want me to run away. Trust me I should be holding on to you; you shouldn't start what you can't finish.

The walls of the alleyway were textured with blood from previous brutal fights. Well, it's nice to know there's a place to mark our visit, stranger.

The corridor stank of wet, rotten food. There were a few metal bins close to one side; I noticed a few large shards of glass poking out. That would be my backup weapon, in case anything possibly went wrong. There was also a wooden gate at the end of the corridor. I think I could jump over it without aid, but it is always good to think ahead. There was nothing stable or strong enough to carry my weight, especially when there would be extra weight because of the pressure of my jump. The worst case scenario would be to wait for an opening to run out the way we came in, or use him to help me over.

I relaxed my body as the man closed the distance between us. I let him get within a metre to me before I twisted my body and kicked him. I heard the crack of his nose cartilage or bone, I wasn't the best at science.

He stumbled back and almost tripped over his own big feet, before steadying himself. But he took too long. I had already gotten into my fighting stance, arm's length away from him. I threw a flurry, a cascade of punches and jabs at him. He didn't try to fight back once. How sad.

I stuck my foot out to trip his blundering body. There wasn't any hope for him as he stumbled back into the wall. I heard, once again, a sickening crack against the wall.  His spiritless body slumped against the wall; he was out cold. His nose was crooked, and his eyes were swollen to the point I think he wouldn't be able to see. There were purple and red splodges on his face that looked like an abstract piece of artwork.

I looked down at my hands. My knuckles weren't bruised because I had been cautious not to injure myself. I wiped the blood on my hands on my trousers. They were due for a wash anyway. My foot felt fine as well - oh! My jet lag was gone!

I turned towards the exit of the alleyway. My head was bent towards the ground because I had just realised the fact that this guys blood might not wash out of my white trousers. So, I didn't fully realise the shadow looming over me, blocking the afternoon sun.