15: gone

We get on a ship, I found out it's Killian's ship and he technically is Captain Hook. I'm surprised to see that the lost boys are also here.

"Henry? Where is he?" Emma shouts.

"He's over here." Neal answers as he appears from behind the cabin.

We run over to him and I see a lifeless Henry laying on the wooden deck. Regina kneels next to him with his heart in her hands.

"Hold on Henry." She says, and she pushes the glowing heart in his chest.

We all wait in tension for him to wake up.

Nothing happens.

"Henry?"

"Are we too late?"

"Henry? Honey!"

Abruptly, Henry breaths in an enormous breadth and opens his eyes.

Emma pulls Henry in for an immense hug.

"Woah Woah take it easy buddy." Neal says.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to save magic."

"It's ok." Emma sighs. "It's ok."

"I wanted to be a hero."

"There's plenty of time for that." David says.

"But now it's time to rest." Mary Margaret adds.

"Welcome back young sir, only the best for our guest of honour, don't you think? Captain's quarters." Killian grins.

"Come on. I'll tuck you in." Regina says to Henry." And they walk off.

"So, how are we gonna get out of here?" I ask.
"Regina is gonna trap pan's shadow in the sail, so the ship is able to fly." Rumple answers.

"But you need some sleep too, I can see you are exhausted." Mary Margaret tells me, and she's right, I am exhausted.
I nod. "Thank you all so much for everything." I say.

"It's no problem, there is another room, left to the room where Henry sleeps, you can sleep there." Killian says.

"Thank you." I say, and I walk downstairs. I remember what Killian said and I open the door left to Henry's room.
I take off my shoes and plump down on the bed. The mattress is soft and digs in a bit when I hit it. I lay down not minding getting under the quilt.

Suddenly, I hear a familiar voice coming from Henry's room. I quiver. It can't be him, right? I quickly get up and make my way to Henry's room. I am quickly proven wrong.
I shiver as I see the person talking to Henry is Pan. With one hand he holds a dagger and the other one moves to Henry's chest.

"Stay away from him." I say with a trembling voice. Pan's head snaps in my direction and a dark smile forms on his lips, causing me to gulp.

"Well, well, good to see you again my love, hang on a second, I just need Henry's heart and then we can go home." He quickly moves his hand to Henry's chest but just before I start running to them to stop him, a yellow flash of light forms itself between Henry's chest and Pan's hand. 

"Oh, how clever, your mom put a protection spell on your heart."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Stay away from my son or you'll regret it." I look behind me and I see Regina, behind her, I see Benji, Rumple, Emma, Killian, Neal, Mary Margaret, David and Tinkerbell walking down the stairs.

"Oh I don't think I'll regret being immortal, all-powerful and having Serafine in my hands."

He made me so angry, he doesn't care about anyone but himself.
"In your dreams." I say furiously.

Suddenly he appears right before me.
"You know, you turn me on when you're angry, don't blame me if I will do you when we're back in Neverland."

I feel my face going pale as I think back to the last time he did that.
"Go to hell."
That was supposed to be loud but it came out as a whisper.

"That will never happen." Benji says while he moves his arm between me and Pan in a protecting way."

"Exactly, you won't lay a hand on the girl." Killian adds.

"Oh I think you're a little too late with that, see, when you and your dear friends where with Henry in Skull Rock, me and Serafine had a little... fun."

All the heads in the room turn my direction and then back to Pan while I try to hold back my tears.

"You did not." Regina says, who already had gone to Henry together with Emma and Neal.

"You are disgusting, she's just a girl." Rumple adds.

"Oh she isn't just a girl to me, I love her with all my heart."

This guy definitely doesn't know the definition of love.

Benji grabs my hand and squeezes it while lip-syncing 'You're safe now.'
I nod at him.

"If you'd love her, you'd let her go." Rumple says.

"I could never do that."

"Well you won't really have that much of a choice." Rumple says as he opens a box, out of it flows red smoke that surrounds Pan. A few seconds pass.

"No!" Pan says, before he disappears.

"He's gone." Rumple says.

I let out a sigh of relief.