17: gaze

Narrator's pov

Serafine leans with her arms crossed on the railing, the pleasant feeling of the soft salty wind in her face. She gazes into the straight line that separates the clear blue sky from the sea. She slightly turns her head. Henry and Felix are busy talking with each other.
She frowns as she watches what is playing in front of her. "Weird" Till now, Felix refused to talk to anyone except for telling them how "Peter Pan never fails."

Suddenly, both of their gazes turn her direction. The first pleasant breeze on her skin suddenly feels suffocating, cold, freezing cold, as Henry's eyes lock with hers. His eyes look dark, cold, sinister, Like Pan's. Not sure if she's imagining it or not, for a moment she sees a small, dark grin form on his face. As soon as she comes to her senses, she turns her head away. Her heart pounds heavily in her chest. "It's just my imagination, no way in hell that just happened." She tells herself in an attempt to calm down. But she shivers when she still feels like he's staring at her, his gaze poking in her back.

After a few minutes, she starts seeing land. "That must be Storybrooke."
Her assumption is proven right when Killian tells everyone that they're gonna land.

Unknown

God, she's so damn beautiful. When her eyes met mine, I could see a hint of fear in them. Like a part of her felt that it wasn't Henry who she sees in front of her.

But me, Peter Pan.

"Don't worry love, soon you will see me as myself again and we'll be together forever, like it or not."

*****************
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm on vacation so I don't have much time to write, and I felt like I had to publish something.

How do you like my story so far? Do you have any tips?

Thanks for reading my book!