4: strangers

⚠️ Trigger warning: sexual assault ⚠️
(The part with sexual assault is marked with this ⚠️ emoji at the beginning and end)

Peter Pan's POV
I wake up because of the sun shining in my eyes, as I slowly open my eyes I see Serafine laying next to me, I smile. She looks so damn beautiful, laying peacefully in my arms. The same position as yesterday because I didn't release her from the spell that keeps her from moving yet. I get up and remove the spell. I bow down to her, bringing my face close to hers and stroke my hand over her cheek.
"Wake up my precious angel," I whisper as I do so.
She slowly opens her eyes. "Mom it's weekend," She says. I chuckle, she's adorable.
Suddenly she seems to get the awareness of the situation and she immediately slaps my hand off her cheek and backs away to the other side of the bed, but she forgot about the chain around her ankle. I grab it and pull her to me again. She glares at me.

"How many times am I gonna have to tell you, don't fight me!" I say to her.

"Till you realise I am never gonna stop fighting you!" She responds.

"You've got fire, I like fire."

Then I gently grab her chin, making her look into my eyes. "But you're only making it harder for yourself." I almost whisper to her. Then I pull her into my chest. "Just give in," I say.

She doesn't respond.

"Let's get you ready to meet the lost boys, shall we?" I say to her.

"And no is probably not an option?"

"Well guessed love." I use my magic to change her clothes, she now wears a beautiful dress and a bow in her beautiful hair.

"You look gorgeous my angel, ready to meet the lost boys?"

She mumbles: "Yeah, I guess."

"What did you say, love?"

"Yeah, I guess"

"You guess?"

She sighs. "Yes, I am ready to meet the lost boys."

I walk up to her and caress her jawline.
"Good girl."
She looks at me in full disgust. "I am not a bloody dog." She says glaring at me.

"I know" I respond, pulling her head in my chest, she tries to get out which only amuses me. After some time she stops fighting. I smirk and kiss the top of her head. I feel her shiver.
After some time I release her.

"Let's go now. Oh, and don't try to run away, we know how that went last time..."

I see that she slowly moves her hand to the place on her arm where I stabbed her.

"Good, now let's go," I say.

This is what Serafine wears