11: heart

Peter Pan's POV:

I am extremely angry with the adults and Benji, why did they have to interrupt our special moment?!

Well, when I am done. We will continue.
Don't you date think you escaped me, my dear angel.

I oar Henry to Skull Rock. He actually believes that he is saving magic. It's almost funny.
We get inside the cave and step out of the boat.

"It's been a long time since I stepped foot on this shore."

I create a protection spell, can't have the adults interrupting.

"What's that?" Henry asks.

"It's a protection spell," I answer, I don't see the point in lying right now. "Now let's go. It's time."

Serafine's POV:

"Hoe do we stop Pan?" I ask.

"Pan took Henry to Skull Rock. But you haven't got much time." Wendy answers.

"Then we stay behind," David says. "Someone has to be here to guard the lost boys when they wake up."

"Tink and I will do that," Killian says. "Benji and Serafine can stay here too."

I shake my head no. "No, I am going with you guys, he claims to love me and that may turn out to be very useful."

"Are you sure? You are ok with seeing him again after, what happened?" Emma asks.

"This is not about me, this is about Henry and I don't care what I have to do, you'll be reunited with him." I answer.

Yes, I was terrified by the thought of seeing him again, but right now, Henry was more important.

"I am also coming with you, I know the island." Benji says.

"David and I will stay here to help you guys." Mary Margaret says to Killian and Tink.

"Alright, we'll meet you guys back at the Jolly Roger, my ship, when you find Henry," Killian says.

We get on a boat and Neal oars us to Skull Rock.  We get in the cave and see another boat.

Emma points at the ground, where we see a shoe print. "Those are Henry's shoes. Wendy was right, they're here." She wants to walk up the stairs but something stops her.

"Pan cast a protection spell." Benji says.

"There has to be a way to break in." Regina says. She creates a fire bowl and throws it at the magic barrier, but it comes back at us. Luckily we all dodge it.

"Careful with that!" Neal shouts.

"So what do we do now?" Regina asks.

I look up at the sky and see the moon. Suddenly I get an idea.
"The moon! The moon is what causes our shadows right? What if there is a way to block it out?"

"We can use magic." Regina says.

"What, you mean like an eclipse? Is that even possible?" Benji asks.

"Maybe." Regina says. "I need help."

"With magic?" Emma asks surprised.

"It requires a lot. I guess we're about to find out how much those lessons I gave you paid off." Regina says. "Follow my lead."

Both Regina and Emma start creating an eclipse.

Peter Pan's POV:

We get upstairs. "This is it. The place where you're going to safe magic.

"Why does it have to be here?" Henry asks.

"Well, because this is the location from which Neverland's magic emanates.

We walk to the hourglass that marks how many time I have left before I die.

"What's the hourglass for?"

"It marks how many time we have left before Neverland's magic runs out."

"It's almost empty."

"It's time Henry. Time to save magic. To save Neverland."

"What do I have to do?" He asks.

"You must give me your heart, Henry. The heart of the truest believer."

"You mean, I have to believe?"

I chuckle. "No Henry. I mean, you need to give me your heart."

"But what will happen to me?" He asks.

"You'll become the greatest of all heroes." I answer.

"You can tell me the truth." He says "I know all magic comes with a price. Saving it must come with a price, too."

Shit. He is smarter than I thought.

"I would never lie to you, Henry. And you're right, there is a price." I say. "You'll have to stay here, on the island with me. Neverland will become your new home. I know it's a huge sacrifice, but isn't it worth it?"

"Heroes have to make sacrifices all the time. My family taught me that."

On the inside I am smirking.

"Then they'd be proud if they could see you now. Because you're about to save them all. Now are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Then let me help you." I grab his arm and cast a spell on his hand, making him able to grab his heart."

He looks at me with a face like he is asking if he can rip his heart out now. I nod.

He rips his heart out of his chest.

Finally!

He is just about to hand his heart to me when we hear a voice shouting.

"HENRY, WAIT!"