1: breathtaking

Peter Pan's POV
It was evening and I was flying over England. On my way back to Neverland. It was dark and the only light came from the full moon and the few weak lights in some of the houses. Then I saw her, a gorgeous girl about 16 years old, she was breathtaking, the wind was playing with her long, dark hair as she walked peacefully through a field of flowers to what I assume was her house. I felt the urge to fly to her, ask her for her name, hear her voice, see her eyes.

A few minutes later I see a light lighting up in the house, she walked in.
I decide to fly to one of the windows of the house so I can watch her from closer. She was calling someone, the phone was really loud so I could hear the person on the other side too.
"Hi, sweetie."
"Hi, mom."
"We are staying one more day, can you take care of yourself?
"Yes of course."
"Okay! We gotta go, I love you."
"Love you too mom."
Then she hangs up, and starts reading some book, as I look closer I see the title Peter Pan, I chuckle.
"Lovely choice love," I mumbled.

Damn, she is so beautiful.
Suddenly she turns around as if noticed something, I quickly hide behind the wall. Wait- did she noticed something? I was really quiet, how did she?

Suddenly I heard the clocks,

bing bang bing bang bing bang bing bang bing bang bing bang...

Was it midnight already?! I really need to check on the lost boys now.
"Tomorrow I'll come back for you, and I don't care how long it's gonna take, you'll be with me."
I whispered quietly to the girl.
Suddenly I had an idea;
Tomorrow I will go to this town, get to know yer better. And then I will take her to Neverland. And she'll love me too.
The last thing he whispered was:

"And Peter Pan never fails."

Serafine's POV
I was walking over the field of flowers, I had just hung out with friends. My parents weren't home for 1 day.

When I open the door and walk in, I turn on the light. My parents call me and it turns out there away for 1 more day. I decide to read one chapter of my book: Peter Pan.
Suddenly I have the feeling someone is staring at me from behind, I turn around and it looks like something hides very fast.
Bloody hell, am I going crazy?!
I just returned to my book as I hear the clocks bang midnight. Was it so late already?! I just wanted to get ready to sleep, but then I heard something.
I swear I heard someone whisper, I only heard a bit
"Tomorrow I'll come back for you."
What the hell?!
And to make it even worse, she heard a little bit later:

"And Peter Pan never fails."

Well ok, I think I am paranoid.