Chapter 21

Don had now programmed the new number into his shell cell, and all the other shell cells. Now they would have an army at their command. But they were only to use it in dire emergencies. And they also were given the house number too in case they ever wanted to talk about how things were going, and vice versa.

The 3rd day there now, and Lilo had hula class today. Lilo warned the turtles that now they would end up meeting her nemesis, Mertle Edmonds, and her posse, Yuki, Terese, and Elena.

"Don't worry, Lilo. We'll be there to protect you." Leo said. "And we'll also tell your teacher that we're more cousins of yours, visiting from New York." That was the plan anyway.

The turtles still wore Jumba's clothes. And they made sure to hide their shells good.

Angel had gone home today. So it was just Lilo and Stitch leading the way to the hula school. Leo had made sure that they had left in plenty of time. And Lilo had said that she was always late to class, not that she was meaning to be.

When they all walked into the building, Lilo's classmates were surprised to see Stitch back with her. They had thought that he had run away again, though he never had. But then, they also noticed a group of tall green men with them too.

"Who are you?" Moses, the teacher, asked.

"We're some cousins of Lilo's, visiting from New York for a couple of months." Leo plainly said. "I'm Leo."

"Don."

"Raphael." Raph knew that he needed to say his whole name. Name introductions had been discussed as well. "But I like to be called Raph."

"Mikey."

"Wow, Leo. Your name sounds just like Weird-lo's name!" Mertle mocked.

Leo turned at that. "Then it's Leonardo to you. I'm assuming you're Mertle."

"Yes. That's me. I'm the best dancer at this school." She ranted.

"Ok, that enough Mertle. It's time to get to dancing the dances now. You guys can grab some chairs over there." Moses said.

Stitch sat down on the floor, while the turtles went and got some chairs to sit on. Don grabbed two, as one was for Leo.

Mertle and her friends could see the cast on Leo's injured arm, but then, also looking at Stitch, they also noticed the bandages on his right arm.

"What happened to your dog's leg?" Elena, the blonde one, asked.

Lilo wasn't sure what to say. But it was answered for her.

"He was hurt in a fight saving me." Leo said. "We're both doing well enough."

"Now let the dances begin." Moses said.

Mertle's friends were first, then Mertle, and Lilo was last, as always. The boys thought the dances were beautiful, though Lilo's was the best, not Mertle's, as she had said she was.

Mertle and her friends did start to taunt Lilo some. That's when Raph came to her rescue. "Ah, shut up, you spoiled little brats! Lilo was the best out of all of you put together! You four are no better than our own enemies back home who hurt Leo and Stitch! Now lay off of her!"

Lilo was so happy that someone had finally stood up for her! Moses always took Mertle's side more than hers, just because she liked things in a different way than a spoiled girl like Mertle.

The girls were taken aback at Raph's snap at them. But what he said was true.

Moses got mad at that. "Now Raphael, don't talk like that to the girls."