Chapter 19

Lilo was typically a day person, but after the long flight back home last night, everyone had needed their sleep, and when she first woke up that afternoon, she was so happy to see Stitch on his bed in the same room with her. She also noticed the bandages on his arm. So it hadn't been a dream.

There really were 4 turtles and a rat sleeping downstairs in her living room.

She got out of bed and woke Stitch up. Then they both went downstairs together, glad to be back together at home again. They went to check on their guests.

They found them awake in the living room now, just trying to watch TV, with what scribbly stations they did have, since Nani couldn't even afford cable. The family barely even watched TV at all anyway. Though Pleakley liked to watch a few shows on TV a day, as that was more how he liked to study life on Earth. He liked to call himself the Earth expert. Though the turtles were more than likely to correct him a lot more on how the humans really were like.

"Good afternoon everyone." Lilo greeted.

"Good afternoon." The turtles and Splinter greeted back.

"So what's for breakfast?" Mikey asked.

"Well, Pleakley usually cooks breakfast." Lilo said. "I'll see if him and Jumba are up yet."

Stitch stayed in the living room while the little girl went to check to see if her alien guardians were up yet.

"We met her older sister this morning." Don said.

"You meet Nani?" Stitch asked.

"Yes. She seemed nice, though she freaked out at first." Leo said.

"Nani nice to guests, but not always nice to family. She mean lots of time." Stitch said.

"We get that a lot from Raph too." Mikey said.

"I'm sure it's only because she is concerned for you and her younger sister." Splinter said.

"I know she is." Lilo now came back in. "But it often doesn't seem like it. All it seems we ever do is fight, or yells. And she's ALWAYS working. She's never home."

"What does she do?" Leo asked.

"She rents water gear to tourists and people who live here who like to go boating, water skiing, swimming, and surfing." Lilo explained.

"Surfing! I LOVE to surf!" Mikey exploded.

"Then you should also meet Nani's boyfriend, David. He loves to surf too." Lilo said.

"How is he around Stitch and his cousins?" Splinter asked.

"He's great. He's into weird things like me and Nani are." She replied. "He's not around all that much, as Nani is always saying she's too busy for a date with him."

"That sounds real mean." Mikey said. "At least April and Casey, even with their jobs, always have time for each other and us."

"Sometimes we wonder too. They spend more time with each other more than us too. Being human and being able to live up in the real world than down in a sewer like us." Don said.

Pleakley then came in and said, "Good afternoon, everyone. Let's say I cook us up some dinner. You guys are our guests. So I will cook."

"You always do cook, Pleakley." Lilo said.

"What's Jumba up to?" Don asked.

"He's upstairs working in his lab, waiting for our so-called breakfast." The noodle alien said. Then he went to go make up some food for everyone.

.....

A little while later, 'breakfast' was ready.' It was a little hard to find space with chairs for everyone in the kitchen, since there were so many people in there now.

Then, after breakfast, the turtles really wanted to go out and explore the town. Lilo and Stitch were more than happy to want to take them. But the guys insisted that they wear some clothes before they went out, just in case if anyone might freak out about them.

At least no one would object that Lilo was being babysat.

Before they went, Don and Jumba also checked on Stitch's arm wound, and changed the bandages.

When they left the house, Splinter stayed behind to talk some more to the alien guardians, while he let his sons go out and explore the town with their guides. The boys could only wear some of Jumba's clothes. They looked like true Hawaiian tourists in them, though they all felt kind of strange in them.

Though the turtles knew that there wasn't much of a threat here in Hawaii, at least they hoped so, they all still carried their weapons.

Lilo was glad she didn't have Hula practice today, though she was sure the guys would be interested in seeing her dance. And for once, she also felt proud that she and Stitch had a posse to hang with, even if they were much older than her. Course the turtles were closer to Nani's age, but slightly younger.

The turtles thought the town was very beautiful. And they were seeing it in broad daylight, and not on rooftops. They all had sunglasses on over their eyes besides wearing Jumba's clothes. They were walking barefoot on the sidewalk since they were used to it.

.....

Throughout the day, Lilo and Stitch took the turtles to get some ice cream and show them the sights, where she went to Hula school, where her enemy, Mertle Edmonds lived, and where David lived.

David was a little surprised to see them, but he quickly made friends with them, especially Mikey. It was getting late in the day, but Mikey challenged David to a surfing competition. Tomorrow, they would see Mikey and David surf the waves against each other.

They went back to the house for the night. Lilo and Stitch had had a fun day showing the turtles the sights, and the boys were real happy to see them too. Nani also brought 5 pizzas home for dinner. Everyone enjoyed that and told her what they did all day once they had gotten all their rest after the flight home last night.

Stitch also called Angel to tell her that he was home again, and in no time flat, she was over too, and Splinter and his sons finally got to meet Stitch's legendary girlfriend.

Angel was a bit shocked that her mate had been hurt. She was certain that he was practically invincible. He told her the story. And when she was formally introduced to the family of Splinter and his sons, she was grateful to them for saving him and returning him to her.

At least she wasn't so rude to them as compared to how she was with Lilo a lot of times, considering they were males too. She also noticed Leo's broken arm slung in a sling.

Stitch told her in their native language that he had saved Leo's life and that's how he got a cut on his arm. She told him that she was just so happy that he was back and not in worse shape than he was.

It wasn't long before everyone went to bed. Splinter said that his sons would be training again tomorrow, even Leo. He was already training anyway, just not using his broken arm.

But tonight when they all went to bed, Angel was sleeping in the same bed as Stitch. He held her close and likewise.