Chapter 5

Mikey gave Stitch a full tour of the lair. It was big.

When they had passed by Splinter's room, the rat sensed something different. He stood up and opened his door. "Michelangelo, what is going on?"

"Oh, Master Splinter, I was just giving my friend, Stitch here, a tour of our home." Mikey said.

The rat looked down at the guest. Stitch made himself look cute and submissive. Like a dog would. Splinter was a little suspicious. "Just keep him quiet, Michelangelo. No barking down here."

"He will. I promise." Mikey said.

Stitch would be happy if he didn't have to bark anymore. Sometimes he hated acting like a dog, because it was something he wasn't. Then he and Mikey went off again.

The rat went to talk to his other sons if they knew about him.

"I don't trust him Master. He nearly tried to kill Raph." Leo said.

"He was strong for something so small." Raph said.

"What about Donatello?" Splinter asked.

"Don's been cooped up all day in his lab." Leo said.

Splinter went to the lab door and gently knocked on it. "Who is it?"

"Your father." Splinter said. He heard some shuffling in the room and the door unlocked.

"Yes, Master Splinter?" Don said calmly.

"Can you come out for a moment. It concerns a guest we have." The wise rat said.

"Who?"

"Some kind of creature." Splinter had known that was no dog.

Don came out of the lab. He joined the talk with his family about this mystery creature. "I haven't even seen it yet." Don said.

"You will. He follows Mikey around like a puppy." Raph said.

"And like he understands everything he says too." Leo added.

Don wanted to see this thing for himself. He looked for Mikey and his new pet. He found him in the kitchen.

The thing was eating at the table. Some leftovers from earlier. The table manners were sloppy. Almost no more than how bad Mikey's were. Right now, Don had to forget about before. He had to find out more about this creature.

"Mikey." Don said calmly.

Mikey and Stitch turned at the sound of the soft voice. Stitch presumed this was the one known as Don.

"Listen Donny. I'm sorry about the beakers. Forgive me?" Mikey said in a guilty voice.

"I forgive you, little brother. Just be more careful in my lab. They could have had something in them. But now, I want to know more about our friend here." Don said.

"His name is Stitch. He saved me from the Purple Dragons tonight after I saved a woman from them. They nearly took me down, until he came in and stopped them." Mikey explained.

"Did you name him that?" Don asked.

"No. It already was."

"I don't see a collar on him."

Stitch then pulled his collar out of his side. He held it out. Don was shocked at that. So, he did have a collar.

"He won't hurt you unless you provoke him." Mikey said.

Don hesitantly took the red collar out of Stitch's hand. He read it, and the tags said rabies tag, and the name tag that he had said he was from: "Hawaii!" Don shouted.

"Yes. He told me that too. He was stolen from his home, Don." Mikey said.

"How could he have told you?"

"Now don't freak out. He's an alien experiment. He can talk."

Don looked down at Stitch. Stitch just gave him a look that he wasn't going to hurt him.

"So, Stitch, say something." Don said.

He looked at Mikey. He nodded. "It's okay now."

"Miss home." Stitch said. "Lilo."

"What?"

"He lives with a little girl in Hawaii. Lilo is her name." Mikey said.

"No wonder he has taken a liking to you then Mikey. Since you are the most like a little kid out of all of us." Don said with a smile. But he was shocked to see that this creature could talk English.

"Are you one of Agent Bishop's experiments?" Don asked.

"No. Jumba's." Stitch said. "Not know this Agent Bishop."

"An alien genius created him." Mikey said. "He's real strong too. He easily took Raph down only because they were laughing at him."

"Stitch gets picked on in Hawaii by Lilo's evil friends." Stitch said. "Hate it."

Even Mikey was shocked to hear that. Stitch hadn't told him that.

"So that's why you attacked Raph." Don said.

"Not attack. Just jump on." Stitch said.

"But you were threatening him with your teeth."

"Sorry. Just get point across. Hate teasing." Stitch said.

"It sure seemed like an attack to us." Leo said.

Don, Mikey, and Stitch turned as Leo, Raph, and Splinter now joined them.

"Now we know a little more about him." Don said.

"If he's an alien, can he really prove it?" Raph growled.

"Ih." Stitch said. He got down from the chair now that he had finished the snack Mike had given for now.

Stitch instantly made a transformation right in front of the family's eyes. A second pair of arms appeared, antenna appeared on his head, and spikes came out on his back. "Hi." Stitch said.

"Ok, we believe you." Leo said. "Just don't attack us again."

"Ih."

"That means yes." Mikey said.

"Now Stitch, let me ask you this: the way you jumped on and knocked Raph down, does this mean that you have battle experience?" Leo asked.

"Yes. Fight Gantu in Hawaii, and other cousins when they bad." Stitch said. "They are good now. All good. Stitch good too."

They were all interested now. And shocked. This was one special creature aka, alien.

They let Stitch tell them his story, and then they told him theirs. The one thing they all had in common was that they were all mutants. And Stitch learned that some aliens had also made them into what they were today. And there was also a bad enemy called the Shredder that really was one of those aliens too, but he was the only evil one.

Stitch had told his story in his best English possible. One Turan word spoke and they didn't understand him. Jumba wasn't there to translate.

.....

Back in Hawaii, Lilo was really worried for her best friend. Angel was over too. She wondered where her mate was. But no one knew at this point. Drakken had succeeded this time and would end up cloning Stitch to his heart's content, or kill him. Unless Stitch got away.

Both Jumba and Pleakley were checking every resource they had to try to find him. Nani was working again, as always. She had notified the authorities though to keep an eye out for him.

But it also seemed at times, like Nani could have cared less about the aliens. They were family too, and Nani didn't seem to understand that. But she had bills to pay in order to keep the house running, so she had to work a lot.