Chapter 11

"April?" Don picked up.

"Yes Don. It's me. I got in contact with Stitch's owner. She said that he was indeed stolen from her."

Don then thought that Stitch was telling the truth all along. Though he had had his doubts that he might have been Agent Bishop's since he was a weird looking alien.

"Are they coming to get him?" Don asked. "Because it's not like we could just buy plane tickets and fly him out there."

"I know. I gave her my phone number to call me back. But then, they could be flying here." April said.

"That'd be even better. For them to take Stitch home." Don said. "But did they say when they were coming?"

"No, but I'm sure as soon as they get things together, she'll call me back." April said. "And then I'll call you back and tell you when to expect them."

"Ok. Later April." Don said. Then he hung up.

As much as it was interesting to have Stitch around here, it just wasn't safe for him here. The turtles' enemies would all end up wanting to pay him back for the things that he had done to them, Don was sure. But being an alien, Bishop would be the worst enemy.

Bishop wasn't an enemy that went down easily in a hand to hand combat. Or simple weapons fight. Splinter was about the only one of them that could beat Bishop in a fight. Don hadn't seen Stitch fight yet, so he didn't know how well Stitch would be able to fight Bishop.

Only Mikey and Leo had seen him fight. Or then again, only Mikey had. Leo had been unconscious while Stitch was saving him. Don anxiously awaited the return call.

.....

Back in Hawaii, Nani had told Lilo to call a phone number, but first, she had to tell Jumba and Pleakley that Stitch had been found. But Nani now had to go to work like always. It seemed like she never got to relax and enjoy herself like her family did.

Lilo went upstairs to her ex-bedroom and found her two alien guardians. "Jumba! Pleakley! Nani got a call that Stitch has been found in New York!" She cried out excitedly.

"New York? Where's that?" Pleakley asked, turning to the little girl.

"I'm not sure exactly. We would have to look on a map first." Lilo said. "But we have to call this number back to know if he's ok, and if they are bringing him back here, or we are going to have to go there to get him."

"We got spaceship. We could fly there and get 626." Jumba said. "No money required."

"That's great Jumba!" Lilo said. Then she ran downstairs to find a globe of Earth so she could find New York.

She looked carefully. Eventually she found it. It was a long way from Hawaii! Lilo ran back upstairs and pointed it out. "Guys! I know where Stitch is now! He's way over here!" She pointed.

The two aliens eyes lit up, but softened.

"No big deal for spaceship." Jumba said. "As long as it is filled and charged, we can fly there in no time."

"You're the greatest Jumba!" Lilo hugged him.

"You're welcome, Little Girl." Jumba called her Little Girl most of the time as to her name. Just as he called Stitch 626 a lot too, as that had been his original name before he came to Earth and Lilo then named him Stitch.

Lilo then went and picked up the phone and dialed the number again.

"Hello?" April picked up.

"Hello. This is Stitch's owner. I heard you found my dog?" Lilo said.

"Dog? So my friends found a dog then." She said.

"You don't have Stitch?" Lilo asked.

"I don't. But some close friends of mine said they found him, got your phone number from his tags. But I can have them call you and talk to you about him. I haven't seen him yet." April explained.

"Oh. Ok. But I just want to let you know that we could fly there to get him. Where is it exactly that you are located?"

"New York City." April said. "And that's great that you could come and get him. How soon will you be flying here?"

"Soon. We'll call after we get everything ready." Lilo said. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Then they hung up.

April then called Don back.

"They'll be flying here to get Stitch." April said. "And soon. But I would advise you all to come here and bring Stitch with you to talk to the owner. She's going to be calling back soon."

"Ok April. We'll be right over." Don said.

Don went out of his lab to inform the others that they needed to go to April's and await the call of Stitch's owners.

Don, Mikey, Leo, Raph, and Stitch all prepared to go over to April's to await the call. Stitch was happy to hear that they had gotten a hold of Nani or Lilo. He wanted to go home to Kauai. He missed them.