Chapter Twelve

I then closed the book, hiding it in my closet, and then went to sleep.

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤Y/N POV﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

This morning is quite the pain. I woke up from falling off my bed. I checked the time, and noticed it was exactly 6 AM. I have an hour to get changed at eat a piece of toast, that works out just fine. I then got out of bed, and walked over to my vanity to brush h/l h/c hair, I dont feel like doing anything fancy today, so Ill just leave it down. Once I finished my hair, I walked over to my closet and got out my uniform. I quickly put the dress on, and noticed it was 6:20. Ill probably be out the door by 6:30, and should be at school by 6:40. Meaning, ill have 20 extra minutes to do whatever I wanted to. But of course, I will need to deal with Tsuchigomori-Sensei pestering me about all my wounds, but that's not a concern right now. I ran down stairs so I can put a piece of toast in, which is the most basic thing I can eat.  When the piece was done, I took it and ran out the door. 

And to my surprise, it was exactly 6:30. Perfect. I started walking to school, and noticed how beautiful my surroundings actually were. Life is a mystery after all, no one knows what it means, why we were created, about earths secrets, its all just one big mystery.

.

.

.

.

.

I sighed as I finally made it to school, I honestly hate Mondays, but I cant do much can I? Either way, I can finally stop trying. I don't need to worry about school anymore. It will be over in 24 days now, I have three weeks and two days. Ill be fine that much longer. I looked around the hallway, occasional posters, fliers, and other crap they have on school walls. I then finally got to my classroom, It was just Tsuchigomori and I, so I couldn't avoid questions. I put my head down on my desk as I heard footsteps walking towards me. 
"L/N."
I ignored him. 
"L/N, are you alright? If you want me to help you need to tell me what happened." He said.

Well, I was fine until you showed up to ask questions. 

"I don't need your help.." I muttered.

"L/N, you clearly do, and I want to help you. Please don't make this so difficult."

"You're the one making things difficult! I said I'm fine, leave me alone!" 

Tsuchigomori looked at me and then walked back to his desk, class starts in 10 minutes now. I think I can survive until then. I put my head on my desk and just sat there. What else should I do? I'm clearly not going to pay attention, so there's no point. I turned my head a little, looking out the window. There wasn't much there. but it still felt nice to just look out the window. 

Class is finally starting, but I don't feel like paying attention. I opened my sketchbook and started to doodle, nothing better to do.  I don't even know what I'm drawing.. headless creatures, snakes, fire, water, I don't even know.... I sat there, drawing. Drawing what felt like ages... years going bye.. once I finished up my doodles, class was over. I then stood up, and made my way towards the door.

"Be careful, L/N." Was the last thing I heard from Tsuchigomori-Sensei before I left the classroom.

"Its finally lunch.." I murmured, as I went to the bathroom to go get Hanako-Kun so we can go to the roof together. 
.

.

.

.

"Hey! Hanako-Kun! want to come to the roof with Kou, Yashiro, and I so we can eat lunch?"

"Sure.. but what happened to you? You're all bandaged up.."

"Its nothing, lets go!" I said, as I grabbed his hand and ran up to the roof. When we arrived, Kou and Yashiro were already there. "You didn't forget my lunch did you?" I asked.