Chapter One

TW: This story will have mentions of suicide, bullying, abuse and swearing]

HALF EDITED

✧༺♥༻∞Y/N POV∞༺♥༻✧

"GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT" 

My stepfather shouted. I suppose I upset him again. I'm not surprised, he always has a reason to be mad at me it seems. 

I'm also apparently a huge piece of shit. And because of him, I'm about to be late for school. Its not my fault he gets angry at the dumbest things.

I quickly ran to my bedroom and threw on a uniform. 

(Picture whatever genders uniform at Kamome you'd like)

I put the uniform on and brushed out my hair.  I didn't have a chance to eat breakfast today,, but that was  fine. School is about one mile away, and my step dad refuses to drive me to school. So I'm probably going to be late no matter what. I turned the corner, and saw two boys walk up to me. They both looked like second years. 

"Well what do we have here?" A boy with grayish/brownish hair said. 

"Looks like a child, man." The other one said. I can't lie, they were both fairly ugly. I wanted to say that out loud, but I already felt like they would do something worse than they were about to. I started to walk away fast, trying to be causal about it.

Shit. They noticed. The one with dark brown hair walked up to me, grabbing a huge chunk of my hair. The other boy raised his fist. I knew what was going to happen. He then punched me in the gut. I groaned in pain, but they clearly weren't done. The brown-haired boy then slapped me in the face, he didn't stop after the first time. You could say my eyes were sweating by now. "Awhhh is the little baby crying?" I shook my head no, knowing it could be worse. But I didn't want to show weakness. Then, he punched me in the gut again. At that point my rib felt broken. He then took a branch and scratched my arms and face. They walked away laughing. 

"Bitches.." I muttered under my breath. I then looked at my phone, it was cracked. It was also 6:58, school started at seven and it was 10 minutes away still. I then tried to run, but it came as limping. Limping to school, I finally arrived at the front gate. I ran into school, forgetting about all my injuries. I ran into class. When I was in, everyone was staring at me. My anxiety was building up due to all the attention on me. I have a love-hate relationship with attention. The teacher asked what happened, and I started to panic. It's not like I could tell them. I just smiled slightly and sat down. I was sitting in the back by a window. Looking out the window I noticed a lot. The school had a beautiful garden. I was completely zoned out of class. I then finally heard the bell, after everyone left the classroom except Tsuchigomori sensei, I started packing up. He then walked to my desk with a first aid kit and asked what actually happened. "I just fell down the stairs! Nothing much!" 

"You better not let this happen everyday...I can't let another student end up like... him.."

"Okay!.." I said, knowing I couldn't prevent people from beating the shit outta me. I then smiled, it was obviously fake. You would need to be blind to not notice. But I walked away. There was bandages all over me. 

(It looked exactly like hanako when he was alive) 

I then walked to the roof top to eat lunch, wait lunch? Yeah nevermind. I don't eat lunch. I still would like some fresh air. I walked to the roof only too see a girl with purple hair, obviously breaking the laws of gravity. And a girl with lung cream hair with teal at the ends. The purple hair girl waved me over. Hesitantly, I walked over. "Hi! I'm Aoi Akane! But you can call me Aoi-Chan!" Slightly blushing, I replied with a small "Hi.." then the girl with cream hair asked if I had lunch. I replied with a simple "Nope, I don't eat lunch." Apparently I also don't eat breakfast, or dinner. That was why I was rather slim. 

The purple haired grape- I mean Aoi-Chan asked if I wanted some of hers, I told her I didn't eat lunch. I guess that wasn't enough. I just shook my head and sat down. "Well anyway..l have you girls heard the rumor?" A rumor? I've never heard of a rumor.  I shook my head no, making it clear I did want to hear more though. 

Go to the third floor of the old school building, go to the girls bathroom and then knock three times and then say.. 

Hanako-San, 

Hanako-San.. 

are you in there?

Then, a girl with a bob cut and a skirt should appear and ask if you have a wish, Hanako-San can grant you any wish. But the harder the wish is to grant, the more the price will be. Hanako-San will take something very precious from you. 

Aoi then smiled. "Well! That may have not been interesting but I thought I might as well tell you!" 

"That's bull crap..." I muttered so they couldn't hear me. "What?" The daikon girl that still hadn't told me her same asked. "Nothing!" I anime sweat dropped. It wouldn't be a bad idea to maybe try and summon "Hanako-San" I bet it's a hoax. But I know exactly what I'll wish for. "I'm going to use the restroom." I said. I then walked away to the old school building. I made my way up the stairs and to the girls bathroom. When I got there I knocked three times and then said,

"Hanako-San"

"Hanako-San.."

"Are you in there?.." 

nothing happened. I knew it was a hoax! I then felt a hand on my shoulder, it was rather cold. "I'm here.." the voice said. I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be scared. But I wasn't scared at all. 

"Oh hi! You must be Hanako-San!" I said trying to be cheerful. Then he took a good look at me. He looked like he would start crying any second. I didn't care. I don't even care that he's not a girl. 

"W-well.. what's your wish?"

"Well... can you....kill a couple people for me?" Hanako dropped his knife. I then started smiling. I am insane, I know. But he looked like he couldn't. And as in a few people I meant.. My step dad, and me. 

"W-well what people?" He asked.

"Simple! My step dad, and then kill me!" Hanako looked as if he saw a ghost, even though he is one.