Chapter Thirteen

I sighed as I put the book down, I have no regrets of anything I did today. I smiled, as I touched the clip Hanako gave me, I then took it off, and put it on my vanity for tomorrow. After that, I hid the journal, and went to sleep.

*✧༺♥༻∞*Y/N POV*∞༺♥༻✧*

I woke up in this world yet again. It was 6:15 AM, I had 45 minutes to get ready and head to school. I also have 23 more days.... Man, they sure do go by quick. I then got up walking over to my vanity, and sat down to do my hair.  I took my time to brush out my H/L H/C hair, and then decided id French braid it. As I finished up the braid, I took a few strands and left them out to give it more of a loose look, and then I took the clip Hanako gave me, and put it on.  After I did my hair, I slipped on my uniform and then went down stairs. 

I was greeted with the nice smell of pancakes. I looked into the kitchen, only to see my mom not being as careless as she usually is.

"Good morning sweetie! My apologies for getting home late last night, did you have homework? Did you finish it?" My mom asked.

"I had none.."

"Oh! Great! there's some pancakes and f/d on the table for you! Go sit down sweetie!" My mom said in quite the happy tone.

"Thanks.."

"You're welcome, Also... where did you get that hairclip? A boy? Does he go to your school?"

"Yesnt." 

"Ill take that as a Yes, Yes, and a Yes!" she said.

I then quickly finished the pancakes and f/d, and went to get my backpack. 

"Hey mom?.." I mumbled.

"Yes, what it it sweetie?"

"..If you had 23 more days to live.. what would you spend it doing?"

"Well.. I'd probably spend it with the people I love most... also known as not your stepdad.." She giggled. "Why do you ask, Y/N?"

"o-oh! Just a school project..." I murmured.

"oh, alright! Love you, have a good day- WAIT DONT FORGET YOUR LUNCH-" She yelled, s she ran down the stairs handing me a box of f/f.

"Thanks.. bye"

"Bye!!! Have an amazing day!"

"I will.."

I then walked out the door, lunch in hand. 

It was about 6:50, meaning I had 10 minutes to get to school and get to class, which I honestly don't care for doing. I think today ill just skip and go visit Hanako-Kun, it sounds much more entertaining. 

.

.

.

.

Once I got there, I began to walk towards the abandoned building instead of the normal school building.

I then walked over to the girls bathroom, only to be greeted by Hanako chasing Mokke around the tiny room.

"Woah.. chill Hanako" 

"Oh! Hello there Y/N!" Hanako said in an excited tone. 

"Good morning Hanako!"

"What brings you here so early, Y/N?"

"I just don't feel like going to school today, the usual" I said, trying to sound as serious as possible.

"Whatever you say.. what do you want to do first? and I see you're wearing the clip I gave you last night!"

"Yeah! I told you I'd wear it until the day I die!" Before I could say anything, I felt myself in Hanako's cold embrace. 
"Thank you, Y/N." He said, in a quiet, calming voice.