Chapter Four

We walked to Teru's classroom, no one really knows this. But we are cousins. Yes, meaning I'm an exorcist. And here I am going to a ghost begging for him to kill me. I just walked in casually, as Yashiro was saying stuff like "wait! You can't just go in there!" But the thing is, I just did

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃Yashiro Nene POV᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Y/N just walked in there?! She just walked into Minamoto-Senpai's classroom?! 

How could she just do that?! She's a first year just like me! She just stood by the desk, waiting for him to come in.

"Hanako-Kun! Why is she in there?"I said, genuinely asking.

"Not sure, daikon."

"Im not a daikon!" I yelled right back, and sighed. Y/N really has the guts to walk in Senpai's  classroom.. if only I were that brave. Y/N is really mysterious if you think about it, she never really talks. I've seen her in my classes, but she's always in the back of the classroom. Hm...

.・゜゜・Y/N's POV・゜゜・.

I walked in my cousins classroom and smirked at Yashiro who was watching outside. He then came in, and saw the lunch. Short after, he noticed me. 

"Hello cousin!"

"Hello there Teru!~"

Teru smiled. I somewhat smiled back.

"How is Kou doing?"

"Oh he's doing just fine!" "Still can't exorcise a ghost yet though..." Teru added on. 

"Teru, I still haven't even exorcised a ghost yet! You can't just pick on him!"

Teru then sighed, I knew what he was about to say.

"Well, he's my brother and I look after him" 

I just nodded, smiled, and then walked away. I'm not really concerned what happens to Kou, as long as he doesn't get hurt. The truth is, I'm not even that close to Kou. I'm way more close to Teru, since we can relate more. I was walking to the roof to get some fresh air, I looked at the sky. Not even close to as beautiful as it is at night... but it still looks beautiful. I took out my phone and looked threw Instagram. Nothing too interesting, just random girls in short ass swim suits. I realized I've been on the roof for hours. School was over and the stars were out. It looked really pretty.... oh to go to the moon.

I sighed and walked back in the school to make my way home, I then saw Tsuchigomori-Sensei?! He looked like a fucking spider! I guess he's spider daddy sensei now- yeah I'm just joking. 

Maybe.

I made my way to the door, completely ignoring my Sensei.

"Where are you going, Y/N?"

"Shit.." I mumbled, speeding up my pace. I'm not in the mood for spider Sensei to chase me right now, so I just ran into the road without checking. And guess what? I almost got hit by a car again! I dodged it and ran home, to my huge ass house. 

I walked in only to see my stepdad laying across the couch making out with my Mother. 

"Ew, what the fuck.. get a room" I snarled and then walked away, but apparently I didn't run fast enough.

"I don't need a room, I don't care if you see what your mom and I do.... also...... is it true yay called your mother a bitch?!"

I sighed. I knew he would beat the crap out of me, but I just nodded my head and smirked. I thought it would be smart to pretend as if I didn't care, so maybe he wouldn't see the fear I was actually hiding. 

"I was just saying, get a room."

My stepdad was actually MAD now. My mom just stayed there, didn't even care. My stepdad walked up to me, and slapped me. Wow. I just stood there, shocked he actually hit me. Wow. He has  been close to hitting me, but never actually did. Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face. 

"Oi, got nothing to say now eh?" I just ignored him, and ran to my bedroom. I sat there, holding my legs, and crying. I then crawled to my balcony and looked at the stars. They really were beautiful. 

I sometimes wonder if someone actually would care if I... died

Maybe.. Maybe not. It was only 9:00PM, Teru still should be awake... I should call him. I then dialed his phone number and put it on speaker, my eyes were puffy. Luckily I'm not face timing him. I had to call him about twice before he actually picked up.

"Hello? Y/N? Everything alright?" Teru asked, he actually sounded genuine. Wow....

"Not really... my stupid idiotic step dad slapped me.." I said, as I was still sniffling.

"He what?!" Teru yelled, he seemed angry. 

"He hit me, Teru.."

"I told you! You need to move out Y/N!" Teru said, I guess he really does care, huh?

"I can't do that.. I got to go..." I replied.

"WAIT Y/N N-"

I hung up. I hung up and then sighed. This is awful. I'm surprised Teru hasn't low key called the police yet though, I sometimes wonder what his exact thoughts are. Like if he actually likes me for me.. or only cares because I'm his cousin. It's actually quite confusing, wondering what someone actually feels about you....

I then crawled back on to the sleeping bag and went to bed.

Next Morning

I woke up and got ready, I then went down to the kitchen. And of course, there again, was my step dad. Before I could talk, he grasped my wrist and twisted it. I made a Yelp sound, and then ran. But before I could think, I tripped on a stick on the sidewalk. I then fell to the ground.

"God.. I think I broke my ankles.." (Haha Yoonbum's ankles go c r a c"

I wanted to call for help, but who am I kidding.. no one wants to help me. 

I just sat there for a little while. Covering my face. I feel like something awful is just goin to... ya know.. Happen. 

I sat there ashamed that I couldn't move, I checked my phone. I've been here longer than I thought, it was 7:30... I sighed, knowing I'm 30 minutes late for school. But then, I saw a girl with green hair walk up to me? 

She was very beautiful... like a porcelain doll.... she let her hand out to me, and I took it, completely forgetting about my ankles. I then yelped, by the sudden weight that I put on my foot. She realized what happened, and gently picked me up. I blushed at the sudden touch, she just kept her straight face, and started walking.

"I-I- uh.." I managed to mutter out. 

"Oh, by the way.. I'm Sakura, Sakura Nanamine."

"O-oh.. I'm Y/N L/N.." I said.

Her face was so close to mine... before I knew it, we were at school. But she didn't take me to class, she took me to a... broadcasting room?

Sakura opened the door and then set me on the couch, Then, a boy that had a smirk on his face walked in. I just sat there, trying not to feel awkward. 

He said some weird things, that were quite flirty. I just ignored them. 

But then.. a boy that looked exactly like Hanako walked in.

"Oh Sakura!~~~" the boy said.