Chapter Eleven

"We are coming!" Tiara and I both said in sync as we ran over to the kitchen

♥*♡∞:。.。Y/N POV。.。:∞♡*♥

As we sat down at the table, I noticed that Kou made f/f! I gasped in excitement as I looked at the f/f and all the other side dishes. "You're the best cook I know Kou!" I said in an excited tone.

"Thank you, Y/N!" Kou replied.

"Shush your mouths and lets eat!" Tiara then said with a close eyed smile.

.

.

.

.

.

After we finished eating, I helped Kou wash the dishes. 

"So, Y/N.. Are you sure you're okay? And how do you know Hanako? Did you make a wish?"

"Well.. I did make a wish.. but don't worry about it" I said in a gloomy, reassuring tone.

"Alright, I just want you to know I worry for you.." 

"I'm fine, but lets finish the dishes to go play with Tiara! We don't want to keep her waiting too long!"

"yeah.." Kou replied.

.

.

.

.

After we finished, we both walked to Tiara's room, and already saw her in there with Teru. 
"Y/N-CHAN! KOU-ONIICHAN! YOU GUYS WILL BE THE KNIGHTS!" 

"Alright, Tiara!" I replied, as I walked over to her toy bin and got two swords, one for me, and one for Kou.

"Alright, Prince Terunii! Lets go to the great ceremony of cake! And we can celebrate Fairy!"

"Alright, lets go princess." Teru said in a manly voice, which caused me to giggle

Kou and I then walked up to Teru and Tiara.

"My dear prince and princess," I bowed.

"We have arrived to guard the castle!" Kou said, in an enthusiastic, knightly tone.

"Yes please, I would also like you to make sure the cake party goes smoothly!!" Tiara said, clearly trying to have an accent, but her childish voice kind of blocked it out.

I giggled at her, and then proceeded to  walk over to her tiny tea party table, Taking a fake slice of cake out, and pretending to eat it. 

"Prince Teru! May I have this dance?" Tiara politely asked. 

"Sure, princess Tiara" 

Kou then started to play some instrumental music, and asked me if I wanted to dance. 
"Sure, I don't see why not" I giggled

We then all proceeded to dance to the instrumental music, and bout five minutes after, Tiara stood on her bed, I'm assuming she has an announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen and bunnies and stuffed animals and other people here! I have an announcement! I'd like you all to know, today this royal cake party has been held for an important reason! We are going to be crowning Fairy Minamoto the princess of pink bunnies! Sir knight, the crown, please"

Kou then picked up a fake golden crown with pink jewels, and blue lining and walked over to Tiara and Fairy, handing Tiara the fake crown. Tiara then picked the crown up, and set it on the Mokke's head. "You are now the pink bunny princess!" Tiara giggled. "Now bow down to Fairy!"

Kou, Teru, and I then all bowed down, While Kou and I tried to hold back laughs. 
"Now, we shall all have the feast!" Tiara said, pointing back at the tea table. "Knights, may you please go set the table?"