Chapter Six

As I went up, I ran into no other than my own cousin, Hanako, and Yashiro

♬♩♪♩Y/N POV♩♪♩♬

Why the hell was Kou hanging around a ghost, he's an exorcist after all.

I mean, so am I, yet I still made a contract thing with one. 

I slowly made my way towards the group, keeping as straight of a face as I could. Once I got close enough, without Kou noticing I quickly jumped in front of him. 

"KOU MINAMOTO... OF THE MINAMOTO CLAN.." I jokingly glared. Kou clearly got the idea, and started to play along. 

"Y/N L/N... OF THE L/N CLAN...." He yelled back, muttering the last part.

Hanako and Yashiro gave both of us a concerned, nervous look.

I then grabbed a branch in the roof, as if it was my staff and ran to Kou.

Kou grabbed his thing that I have no idea what is called, and sprinted toward me. We then both dropped our weapons and he hugged me.

"I missed you y/n! You never visit anymore!!" Kou sadly said.

"I missed you as well, Kou." I gently said as I smiled.

Kou then muttered "What's with the bandages?.. you okay? Teru said you've been having some issues at home, remember if you need anything, you can always stay with us.. Tiara misses you as well."

"I'm fine, Kou. And if I do need anything, I know I can always go to your family-"

"Okayyy so you're related? Friends? Best friends? Need some alone time? Are you guys lovers?~" Hanako-kun asked, obviously trying to piss us off.

"We are cousins, Hanako-kun." I said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Ohhhh well, I'm not really into incest, soo... I'll just pretend I never said that!" He said, kind of embarrassed.

Yashiro then took Kou's hand. "Uh.. we Kou and I need to get going! I'm sorry, but... bye!!" Yashiro exclaimed.

"O-oh okay!" I replied. I then looked over at hanako, who had a distressed look on his face. 

"What's wrong, Hanako-kun?" I asked.

"You have 28 more days to live, if you would like to continue this rash wish of yours..." he muttered.

"I'm aware, and no matter what, you will grant my wish." I replied. 

"If I will grant such a wish... I'll make these last couple weeks... the best weeks of your life!" He exclaimed. 

"That sounds nice." I replied.

Hanako then smiled at me, and took my hand as we ran down the stairs together.