Chapter Two

So so so so sorry I haven't updated, I got grounded 

"Simple! Kill my step dad and then me!"

♥*♡∞:。.。Y/N POV。.。:∞♡*♥

Hanako looked... Shocked. "Well you are supposed to grant wishes aren't ya? So why do you look so shocked at this wish?" I stood there, with a blank look. I then actually got a decent idea. "Ohh! I know!" I said, ignoring Hanako's look. "I'll stay a month longer then you kill me!" I smiled with eyes as dark as the moon. 

"F-fine.." Hanako replied. I Then skipped away as if I had no care in the world.  As i ran back into the building I saw those bitches that beat me up earlier. I stuck my middle finger up at them and skipped away. I probably look like I'm on freaking drugs. 

I walked down the hall, humming Shinzo wo sasageyo quietly.

 It  was already the end of the day, as I made my way home still humming, I ran into the rood. A car was zooming by! I quickly jumped to avoid getting hit. 

"Dammit..." I muttered, realizing I lost a chance to die just there. 

If you think about it, the world is a dangerous place. I then saw my house, it was quite big thanks to my step dad being a rich ass bitchhhh- 

I walked threw the door and was welcomed by a "fInallY yOurE hOme biYatChh" 

Of course, it was my step dad who was high as frickkk. I just walked up stairs, to my bedroom. I gazed at the stars, so perfect. Of course they have so many beautiful differences though.. humans are like that, but more ugly and careless. Humans are definitely not that close, I mean this is 2020 why the hell would people even make any social interaction anyway??-  I admired the stars for hours, it went by so fast though. My eyes twinkling in the moonlight,  H/C H/L  hair flowing with the gentle breeze..... I loved it.  

I saw it was about 12:00PM I got off the balcony and went back to my bedroom. I sat on my bed, it was fairly comfortable, only because my Mom was here. Otherwise I bet my step dad wouldn't have bought me a bed this nice. I didn't feel like changing out of my uniform, since I'm lazy. But I decided to get up and get changed. 

I decided to get into a silky nightgown, it was really comfy! I then brushed out my h/l hair and heard my bedroom door open. 

Sorry this is short, ill update as soon as possible