Chapter 5~ Confessions

It's been four months since you joined the academy. Over the course of these four months, you and Cordelia got to know each other better. The supreme told you things she rarely shared; like her situation with Fiona and how it was similar to your past home life. She felt she could trust you with these things. Cordelia also helped you get your eating habits back to normal. She was the support you never had during these times and now that you had it, getting better was easier and quicker.

There was no doubt Delias feelings towards you were growing day by day. You could say the same about her. She would personally invite you help her in the greenhouse which ended up in late nights talking about anything that came to mind. Being in the greenhouse with her also resulted in you becoming stronger, ability wise. She taught you about the plants, which you later ended up as a hobby having Delia finding you tending to the plants without her. She watch you in awe thinking it was endearing.

It was clear to everyone else in the coven, that the blonde had a soft spot for you. Myrtle always suspected it was something more than just getting along, but she never confronted Cordelia or you about it. But that all changed one tonight.

It was late. About 2:30am and Cordelia had a hard time sleeping not knowing you were wide awake too. She kept thinking about you. Nonetheless she was confused. Cordelia had never felt this way towards anyone. Except for Misty but even that was a connection that couldn't begin to compare to yours. With Cordelia's bedroom being right next to you, you heard her door shut and walk downstairs.

Cordelia's POV:
Why can't I get that girl off my mind? I was headed to the library, in hopes I could distract myself. Surely she isn't thinking of me. A light was already on in the library, "Girls it's la-"Myrtle?" Myrtle looked up from the book in her hands to me. "Hello dear." Her raspy voice spoke out. "What's keeping you up Delia?" I sat down next to her with my head in my hands. "Everything." She put her hand on my knee.
"Is it y/n?" I didnt dare to make a move but the woman read the room. How did she know? "Is it that obvious? I questioned. I guess I haven't really been hiding it though.

"What's stopping you darling?" I looked up at Myrtle with teary eyes. "I'm starting to fade." She was taken back by my reasoning. It was true I was staring to get weaker, it was still in the early stages but in time it was going to get much worse.

I've kept myself from confessing my feelings to y/n because I wasnt sure of them. Now it's almost too late. "I care too much about that girl. I dont want to hurt her."

Y/N POV:
You wanted to make sure Cordelia was okay. When you no longer heard movement you headed downstairs. Seeing the library light on you crept closer too it. Myrtle and Delia could be heard talking. You didnt want to be nosey, but you overheard your name.

"You wont hurt Y/N. Shes a very strong person and you're the one who said you love her." She loves me? Then why would she hurt me? You hadn't heard the entire conversation so you didnt know the woman you fell in love with almost immediately was eventually going to leave you with nothing but a spirit.

With a little smile painted across your face from cheek to cheek, you ran back up the stairs not caring who heard you all the way to your bedroom where you fell onto the bed with what you thought was the best news of your life.

Cordelia's POV:
We both turned our heads towards the door way hearing small footsteps. "Y/n?" I called out. Of course it could have been Zoe or one of the other girls, I hoped it wasn't so I wouldn't have to explain this to them. "How long have you waited?" Myrtle brought me out of my head. "Four months." I whispered. "Tell her how you feel or you're going to regret it when it's too late." She was right. If I didnt do it soon I wouldn't be able to do it at all. "Okay." Myrtle nodded tending back to her book before stopping me at the door way. "Who do you think the next supreme is?" I looked down at my feet. I longed to never answer that question. "I dont wanna say." I responded treading back to my room a little less confused then before.

-----------

P.S - I've decided to spice up the plot in a chapter or two. ;) your not gonna like me for it tho.