Reliving the Examination Fear

Happy Reading 😊

-----------~~~~~~~------------~~~~~~~-----------

"Don't worry! I won't take much time!

Sai assured. While everyone entered the conference hall.

"You all have come empty-handed ?" She said, everyone had a shocking look on their faces

"Why are you looking at me like this? Can't I expect wedding gifts from you guys?" she said with a naughty smile.

"You guys got me married? Leave the gift, no one even came to congratulate me" she said adding disappointment in her voice. Everyone felt something fishy in the air but no one knew what was exactly happening.

"This is definitely going to be a thriller parody" Virat guessed "Beta Virat don't even dare to show your teeth now "His brain warned

"Mr. Samrat, I'm sure you have surely brought something for your friend?"

"No?!" She teased.

Well, it's fine, Mr. Mohit can you please pass on these pages to everyone except your Virat Sir" She politely said "Please give two to Mr. Samrat" She smiled at Samrat. He looked like a blank being trying to recall the format of a formal letter. He counted heads and thought, she is surely going to create some world record of the maximum number of employees writing their own suspension letters.

"Just turn to the blank side," she said

Everyone looked at the pages it was blank from one side and something printed on the other.

"Now that you have brought nothing, at least you can write a congratulatory note for us," she innocently said, While Virat blankly stared at her

"Please try to avoid overwriting," she instructed. "You can start!"

Few minutes passed Samrat can feel the heat in the atmosphere. He wondered whether it's the sweat of everyone that is making the weather moist or it's because of the fire in her eyes. To make a perfect horror movie scene, she started taking rounds. Samrat felt like being the main victim of this horror movie.

"If you want you can write it to" She slowly said allowing only Virat to listen, He decided to stuck his eyes on the floor and not look up.

"Sunny, It would be better if you focus on your own paper rather than Mr. Omi's. It's not an exam. Just write your hearty feelings," She said

"Though it's not an exam, you are surely a strict invigilator that no one wishes to come into their class," Virat pondered while looking at her.

"Ma'am supplementary" To give it an examination hall vibe of the toughest subject Mohit asked by raising his hands

"I mean extra paper," he corrected. He looked like the only student who is asking for extra sheets while others struggling to fill even half of their sheet.

Samrat looked at Mohit's page he was decorating his page with flower borders "I glad he isn't asking for sketch pens" he thought

"I will be happy if some of you can read aloud what you have written" she went to sit on her chair that looked like a throne and she, the sole bearer of this kingdom of Embassy.

"Who will start? I don't think you will start on your own! Let me just call out randomly" she looked around, while everyone praying and hiding like students hide when a teacher asks some tough question.

"Sunny, Why don't you start!! Don't get up! Please be seated this isn't an official meeting right!!" She laughed.

"It's okay! Let's not stretch this much" She stopped as he was about to start with his shivering hands.