Ignorance isn't always a bliss

Happy Reading 😊

______________________________________

"Ma'am should I send Virat sir?" Office boy asked "Ma'am" he called her name two, three times

"Haa! No! Just send him the copy of the same. And tell him I am busy, can't meet," she replied

"In the entire world why this place Bappa?!! and why him?" she sobbed.

When she came came back home, she was tensed thinking about the letter's words. She was trying to figure out the possible solutions, but the problem himself knocked in.

"Sai!!!!" she heard knock

"I am sleeping," she replied

"At 6 in the evening? Are you okay?" he asked

"I am absolutely fine! More than fine," she assured

"Great then! Will you please open the door" he requested. She knew if she didn't he will come back again and again. So she opened the door quickly, turned back to avoid looking at his face.

"We have to leave for a week right? Where will we be staying? and what about food? How's the weather there?" he started throwing his list of questions on her

"Everything is written in the letter! And all the details are there in the handbook attached, just go through that" she answered. To show herself busy she unfolded the clothes and started folding them again.

"We will be going to Delhi!! I'm getting water in my mouth thinking about Delhi's food! Kulche panner! samosas!Pav bhaji.....we will visit Parathe wali Gali" he felt like reminiscing the taste of each items

"Oh!! Wapas aa jao! (she snapped her fingers in front of his face) We are going for an official work! We will reach in the morning and have to board flight to Bangkok in the evening itself" she brutally pulled him out from his sweet dream.

"And calm down okay! We are going for work not for vacation! Just remember that!!" she said

"Sai!!!!! We are going to Thailand!!!! Thoda toh excitement banta hai" he delightfully said

"Ha toh!! Why are you dancing in joy?! You are not going to celebrate your bachelorhood" she instantly said she quickly realised what she had said!

"This man has again started bounding you with his magic spell! even your tongue isn't in your control now" she wondered

"Accha Sai! I will take care of tickets and all! You don't need to worry about that" He said and left with a mischievous smile.

"The worry itself is going with me" she mumbled. Everything that happened that day, She recalled those moments, every now and then weird thoughts would pop into her head. What if Samrat wouldn't have called? Why that happened? What was he trying to do? and many other such thoughts played hide and seek in her mind.

.
.
.
It is a hat sticky Wednesday afternoon. Virat pulled out everything from his closet that morning and tried it all in front of the mirror. He took almost an hour to decide and then changed again. The funny thing is that he ended up wearing the only shirt which wasn't ironed (along with dark denim). Sai came down to see Virat waiting for her with his two giant size bags. Judging from the suitcase it looked like some new bride going to her in-law's home leaving her house forever.

Finally at 5 in the morning, the plane landed in Delhi. A few minutes later, they were standing at the baggage claim section, waiting for their luggage to arrive. But her eyes were not on the conveyor belt. She was looking for something else, rather someone else. She noticed her bag going away from her.