About that Kiss

Have a good read 😊

-----------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------

The Day came for Virat to leave for Tokyo. He entered airport with Sai on phone. He kept walking in while talking to her. At queue in the baggage check, At immigration, while getting his boarding pass. . . she was with him.

But at the security check , the officials separated him from her. They
asked him to switch off the Mobile phone, But the moment he went ahead, He called her again. He badly wanted to talk to her, He badly needed her and he felt like running back to her. Actually, he felt like marrying her then and there. He was so much with her for in those hours that he didn't even heard the final announcement, meant for him.

. . . . Boeing 787 Flight No. ANA NH 838 to Tokyo. It's final call please immediately report at the terminal 3

Miles away from him, sitting at her home in a different city, she heard his name being announced , which he had missed, though the speaker was right above his head through his cellphone.

"Virat, I think it's for you,' she panicked

"What?" That announcement. I think they are calling your name" she shouted

"Just a minute"

He patted at the shoulder of a man sitting beside him and asked him about the announcement.

"Oh, you mean the last call?"

"Some Virat to Tokyo. How irresponsible these people are! Late at airport too"

"Shit!! That's me," I quickly got up and I rushed to Terminal 3.

On the call, Sai was still waiting for his response.

"I heard just hung up. Don't miss your flight" She instructed

Few minutes later, the plane was about to take off. One of the air-hostesses had already told him, thrice, to switch off his phone. But he was too engrossed in talking to her.

When the plane was on the runway, the air hostess almost pleaded with him again to switch off his phone.

She might be wondering who allowed him in the plane that too in a Business Class.

Sge came again for the fourth time. He gestured her to come closer "Have you ever fallen in love?" he whispered in her ears.

"What?" She took a step back.

"On the other end is my sweetheart, My other half, whom I will marry someday. I won't be seeing her for 61 days and these are the few, final moments before I leave this country. And in these moments I wants to be with her. Shall I tell her that a pretty air hostess isn't letting me talk to her?"

She smiled at him and went away. Few minutes later she returned some candies. Helped him with blanket, especially covering his mobile and the airpods, she whispered, "Enjoy your moments with some chocolates"

And of course he enjoyed his moments with Sai till the network got disconnected.

The plane took off.

Day 1

As soon as he got up he texted 'Good morning' But he didn't received any reply to his text. Even after getting ready for the Embassy still there was no reply. He immediately called her.

"Hello" Sai picked up the phone.

"When someone wishes you good morning, isn't it a common courtesy to reply back" he fumed.

"I was going to reply but before that you called" she replied

"Just a second, Samrat is here" he said rushing. She could hear the door being opened