...Chapter Six...

"Well that was interesting." You muttered, walking down the hall after testing on SCP-049. You were never really exposed to 049, but you wanted to test if you could be brought back as a zombie like the other corpses that were "cured", but in the event of one of your death's it was learned that you could not be brought back as a zombie. You continued walking down the hall before encountering SCP-073, better known as "Cain", you smiling upon seeing the man. "Oh, hello Dr. Y/N L/N." Cain said, smiling back at you and moving aside from the window he was looking from, you going up to him and seeing he was looking through the window to an indoor garden that the site had.

"I'm guessing you want to go see the garden, correct Cain?" You asked, Cain nodding sadly in response. He wanted to go see it and interact with the flowers, but due to his anomalous effects that was not an option. "It's okay Cain, you may not be able to interact with real ones but you can still be around the fake plants." You said while laying a hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort the man. "Thank you, Dr. Y/N." He said, you smiling and nodding in response. "No problem, Cyborg man." You replied, hearing Cain chuckle slightly at the nickname that you had for him. Honestly at this point you had nicknames for every SCP that was capable of basic movement and body function. "Hey Y/N and Cain!" Bright yelled and showed up out of pretty much nowhere, wrapping his arms around your torso and resting his head on your shoulder.

"E-Eh!? What the shit Bright!?" You yelled, clearly flustered and trying to get Bright off you to no avail. "C'monnnnn~, I know you want me off you, but the red on your face says otherwise~." Bright replied while smirking, causing you to get even more flustered and yell at him more, poor Cain having too silently endure the awkwardness of the whole situation. "Dr. Bright and Dr. Y/N, due to your interactions with each other, could it be that the two of you could be in a relationship together?" Cain asked, you becoming even more flustered while dealing with Bright, hell even Bright himself was flustered. "Sadly no Cain, but if Y/N wants to we could be." Bright replied while looking at you, no words coming from you in which Bright sighed and decided to let go of you.

"Anyways, I came here to invite you guys to karaoke night tonight!" Bright said, you looking at him suspiciously, you had been here for a while but as far as you knew Karaoke night simply was non-existent. "Ah yes Dr. Bright, I'll make sure to be there." Cain replied while showing a small smile, Bright smiling in return and looking at you waiting for a response. "Good fucking Grief, alright then I'll be there." You replied, Bright smiling even more before hugging you. "Hell yeah! Thank you Y/N!" Bright replied while having you in a bone crushing hug. "Oi! Let go of me bitch!" You said, Bright once again refusing to let go while Cain decided to leave the two of you be.

"Fuck's up with you Bright? Hell you so attached and clingy, I'm honestly concerned and scared at this point." You asked, both you and Bright being silent for a minute before he spoke. "Honestly it's just fun seeing another immortal being like me, makes me happy knowing atleast one other person will still be here." He muttered, you sighing before reluctantly hugging him back and patting his head. "Yeah, makes sense, it's okay though." You muttered, Bright looking up at you and clearly flustered before going back to enjoying your sudden affection. "Thank you, Y/N." Bright said, "No problem, madlad." You replied which caused the both of you to laugh at the nickname you had for him.

"Alright madlad, see ya later." You said, no longer hugging the man and proceeding to walk off. "See ya at Karaoke Night, darling~" Bright replied while smirking, you becoming flustered before continuing to walk off. "Yare Yare Daze." You muttered, continuing to walk to your office and continuing to work on some paperwork with D/N, you telling D/N of the karaoke night and inviting them since they would definitely make shit less awkward rather then going alone and hanging out with either Bright or Clef, neither of which you wanting to do. "Of course I'll be there, Y/N." D/N replied, you smiling in response and thanking them, honestly you were just relieved to hear that in a whole.