...Chapter Three...

It had been several months after D/N became your assistant, same with the test with Dr. Bright but this isn't about him yet. And now D/N has finally reached Level 3 security clearance, meaning you could now tell them about your immortality. You currently were in your own office writing down ways to tell D/N, they were at lunch either by themselves or with Clef since you had made up the excuse that you'd do extra paper work. But instead you wrote down several ways to tell D/N about your powers before lunch was over, and things were not going well to say the least.

"God damnit, writings fucking hard man." You muttered, scrapping yet another file and writing a new one, lunch had eventually ended while you were still working and D/N had knocked being the polite boi they are. "Fuck, well this will have to do for now." You muttered, before granting permission for D/N to enter. "Hey Dr. Y/N." They said, you smiling in response. "Hello D/N, now may you please take a seat in the chair infront of my desk?" You asked, D/N clearly tensing up before sitting down. "A-Am I in trouble Y/N? I-If so I'm s-sorry." D/N said nervousfully. You simply chuckling in response.

"No no, not at all. There is simply something you must know." You said, D/N nodding in response. "Y-Yes Y/N?" They asked, you clearing your throat before speaking. "D/N, it has been several months ever since you first became my assistant, and most recently you have been granted Level 3 Security Clearance, and with that you are permitted to know of my abilities. Only those with Level 3 clearance and above know, so I couldn't yet tell you. But to put it simply, I am an immoral being." You said, speaking as calmly and professionally as possible. "The only reason you didn't know before is because by telling you would have been breaking the rules, and I simply didn't want you to be either amnestitized, or even worse terminated. I apologize for keeping it from you." And with that was your finishing statement.

"W-Woah, I never knew that Y/N." D/N said softly, before smiling and resting a hand on your own. "Well thank you for telling me! It's really a relief knowing that you can never die, that way I won't have to worry about losing you in a Containment Breach!" D/N said, before noticing their actions and quickly pulling away, leaving them a flustered mess. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to, p-please forgive me." D/N said quickly, you hugging them and patting their back. "It's okay D/N I forgive you, and stop apologizing so much. Nothing's your fault unless it actually is." You said, D/N hugging you back.

You soon pulled away, still showing the a smile. "Now, let's actually wo-" You were about to say, but had been interrupted by the alarms sounding a breach. Your smile immediately dropping while muttering something in angry Russian. "Yare Yare Dawa, looks like a containment breach. D/N go and follow the guards they'll lead you to the breach shelter, don't worry about me I'll be fine. Just make sure to stay alive." You instructed, D/N nodding before going out and following a nearby guard to the breach shelter.

"Now that D/N's safe, time to find the source." You muttered, going out a bit after D/N and going towards the breach, several guards telling you not to but you definitely didn't give a shit. On your way to the breach, you had run into Dr. Kondraki, which you most definitely asked questions. "Dr. Y/N you should be at the shelter, not here." Kondraki said in concern to which you simply shrugged and questioned the ever loving shit out of him. "Alright fine, but only if you promise to go the shelter after." In which you nodded, knowing that you weren't. "Well, in short someone breached SCP-682's containment in an attempt to ride it." Kondraki said, you having a simple blank look on your face, it was honestly kinda what you were expecting.

"Was it Clef?" You asked, Kondraki shaking his head no. "05-6?" "No." "Dr. Gerald?" "No." "You?" "No." "SCP-082?" "No." And with that you ran out of people to blame, well atleast those who SCP-682 would actually get mad at, knowing the very few people whom 682 wouldn't get mad at like SCP-053. "Alright then, Arriverderci Butterfly man." And with that you were gone, Kondraki being still for a second before sighing in frustration. "Yare Yare, putting themselve in danger like that and even lying. Clef has started influencing them in a bad way." He muttered, before heading to the breach shelter himself.