...Chapter Eleven...

"Wassup Bright and Clef?" You asked, coincidentally running into Bright and Clef, no literally you ran into them and almost knocked all of you guys over. Awkward but it's simply the truth, deal with it. "Ack! Y/N what the—" Bright asked while looking at you, realizing that he sadly dropped his taco that he was just about to eat on the floor. "M-My taco.." He muttered, looking down at the fallen taco, before proceeding to curl up into a ball in a corner and silently cry while mourning his lost taco. Yes it seems stupid to cry over a taco and he normaly wouldn't, but the fact that it was limited edition from Taco Bell makes it sad as fuck.

"Shhhhh, it's okay Bright, you're okay." You said, going over and hugging him in an attempt to comfort the man of his lost taco. Bright looked at you for a moment, smiling slightly before proceeding to cry into your shoulder while you continued comforting him. Clef off to the corner watching the two of you with the expression of "ayyo what the absolute fuck—". You continuing to comfort Bright before he finally stoppes crying and the only sound was small sniffles. "Tell ya what Bright, later during lunch meet me in my office. I'll explain the rest there." You said, Bright looking up at you and smiling before hugging you back. "T-Thank's Y/N for that, and I'll make sure to be there." Bright replied, you nodding in response and patting the mans head.

"Alright Bright, let's get to work." You said, no longer hugging the man and getting up, turning around to see Clef already gone from either deciding to let the two of you be or because it was too awkward and pathetic to watch. Either way it may have been for the best. "See ya Y/N." Bright said while getting up as well, wiping away the stray tears from his eyes and smiling at you. "Arriverderci for now Jack." You said while walking away, Bright standing frozen in place and flustered from the fact you had used his first name. Normally you and several other's just call him Bright, but hearing his first name from anyone that wasn't a family member was rather odd yet comforting.

Kingu Crimson!

It was now the time during Lunch, pretty much everyone was eating except for you and other random people that apparantly do not like the cafeteria food even though the cafeteria workers work so fucking hard to make a good meal and some people don't even eat it, much sad. Anyway's D/N stayed with you so you just decided to tell them about the plan, surprisingly they agreed and it was much the both of you much happy, the two of you waiting in your office for Bright to arrive. You looking at some Speedwagon pictures while D/N read a extra book that you had but never read because screw regular books, all my and your homies read comic's/manga/SCP files. Lookin at you reader, go touch some non-Minecraft grass you introverted frick—

I'm kidding I love all of you (No Homo), but please be social homie, please.

Anyway's Bright eventually entered and approached you while smiling, the red under his eyes from when he was crying over the poor taco being almost gone and he was noticeably happy, no idea what but man was happy either way. "Hey Y/N! So what you want to tell me?" Bright asked, you smiling in response before saying what had to be said. "Well Jack~, in order to make up for accidentally making you drop your taco this morning I have decided to take you to McDonalds." You said, Bright being silent for a moment before instantly hugging you and acting like an excited child. "Thank you Y/N!" He said, you smiling in response and hugging him back and patting the bois head.

"No problem Jack." You said, looking over at D/N still reading their book. "Oh and also D/N coming with us as well." You said while pointing towards them, Bright also looking at them while D/N just gave a small smile and wave at the both of you, you also smiling back before turning your attention back to Bright. "Oh and remember, don't tell anyone Jack." You said, smirking upon seeing Bright's flustered face from you calling him by his first name. "Ara Ara Y/N~, you've taken a liking to using my first name haven't you?~" He asked, currently pinning you agaisnt your office chair. Would have been harder if it was normal but your chair was more like a gaming chair rather then a normal office chair.

(Enjoy this chair Homies)

"Jack I—" You started, quickly being cut off with Bright pinning both of your hands above your head, you clearly becoming flustered from the action. "Hmm, what was that Y/N?~" He asked, clearly just teasing you at this point, ngl it was probably fun but the fact that it was you being pinned made it less fun for you but more fun for Bright. "B-Bright, please let go." You muttered, Jack being silent for a minute or more before unpinning you from the spot. D/N kinda off to the side wondering what the fuck just happened or thinking about how sexually awkward that was. "Sorry Y/N.." Bright muttered, you being silent before saying that you forgave him. And ngl that was actually kinda hot.

"A-Alright let's get going, don't wanna be caught by the guards." You said, getting up towards the door and leading them out to your car so you could all drive to McDonalds, Clef joining in about midway towards the car and the same with SCP-073/Cain, only because they're were 4 of you and you fucking refused to continue on with 4 people because of a grown paranoia of four due to none of then Mista himself. So yeah containment was broken. That's an F.

Anyway's you all went to McDonalds and ordered what was needed, you Bright and D/N going into the building and ordering what everyone needed, Clef staying inside because a third eye would look weird as fuck and Cain because you all already broke containment by driving him outside of foundation premises, don't need anymore then that. Anyway's you all went back to Site 19 and ate some McDonalds together. The End.

...End of Chapter...

A/N: Greetings homies, I hope you are all doing great today! Anyway's I want to apologize for not uploading, brain been distracted with both spending more time with family, making sure the doggos stay calm with people setting off fireworks, and much more. Anyway's I will try and upload a bit more but that is not guaranteed at all. Now have an amazing day/night/morning/evening/afternoon/noon my homies! :D

SCP's Mentioned in this Chapter:

- SCP-073 "Cain"
Written By: Kain Pathos Crow

Word Count: 1175