Chapter 5

"We'll get to the skank part later. Husband?" I asked.
"Yes skank do you want me to say it again?"
"There's only one skank that appears to be in this room and that just so happens to be, you. So you're going to get out before I turn you into nothing more than a crisp."
"Nuria stop." Hyun pitched in.
"Hyun, I'm still getting to you so you better shut up right now or I'll burn you and this house to the ground." I replied
"You're crazy." The girl said.
"Thank you but I haven't done anything yet." I said staring her down. She saw the literal fire igniting behind my eyes and ran away.
"Who was that?" I asked
"And don't give me a bullshit answer." I added.
"She's just some girl." He said.
"Just some girl that's going around calling herself your wife."
"It's complicated."
"Trust me, I know complicated. Try me."
"She's a girl from a well off family. My father and her father made a deal that we would be married someday, she was trained to be Queen since she could talk."
"Wow."
"Look this doesn't change anything." He said trying to "console" me by holding my hands.
"Don't touch me." I replied pushing him away from me and I began to pace up and down.
"This doesn't have to change anything."
"Are you kidding? Are you being dead serious right now? Maybe if you had told me this whole thing could've been avoided. You lied to me. You told me that there never was another girl, that your father has never approved of anyone."
"There isn't another girl she's what my father wanted not what I want."
"You could've told me."
"I knew you'd react like this."
"I would've stuck by you and fought for you because I keep my word. So everything you said last night, wanting to build a family with me, rule by me, all of that was a lie and you would've done all those things with her."
"You're saying it like there was never once someone that you ever considered spending your life with."
"Actually there isn't and if there was I would've told you. I didn't believe in love before I met you." I said grabbing my stuff and walking out the door.
Hyun grabbed my wrist trying to stop me.
"Don't. Just give me some space." I opened a portal and sent myself back to my room. I took off his shirt and jumped into a fluffy black robe and grabbed some mixed berry ice-cream. I lay on my bed eating away as I binge watch a series of shows. About a couple hours later all my siblings came in, carefully, as if they were waiting for me to bark at them.
"Come in." I said before taking another spoonful.
"Hey, you didn't come to breakfast or lunch." Greed said.
"We were worried about you." Wrath added.
"I'm doing just great thank you." I answered.
"Clearly." Gluttony said looking at the empty tub of ice-cream on the floor and the other in my hand.
"Talk to us." Pride said and Indolence jumped into my bed beside me.
I poured out everything that happened as I continued to stuff ice-cream into my mouth.
"You're blowing this way out of proportion." Lust said.
"Lust, now is supportive sister time." Envy said.
"All I'm saying is, he said he wants to be with you right? And you want to be with him so why are you letting this pink haired girl get in the way of that?" Lust asked.
"That's not the point the point is that he lied to her." Wrath said.
"As if you haven't lied to him. You lied about your name and I can bet he doesn't know every single thing in your life." Lust continued.
"You know the danger she would've put him in by just knowing her name." Greed said.
"And the rest of the stuff they've got a lifetime to learn about each other." Envy added
"But what he hid he should've told her from the beginning." Pride said.
"It could be argued that he should've known her real name from the beginning." Gluttony said.
"Whose side are you on?" Envy asked
"There are no sides in this. Obviously I stand by Hellfire but also stand by Lust and as should all of you." Gluttony continued.
"We do stand by both of them. It's just not the time to be saying this all right now." Wrath cleared.
"Then when is?" Gluttony asked.
"None of you are helping." Indolence responded.
"All I'm saying is he made a mistake. Don't punish him so harshly for it and don't punish yourself either by denying yourself to be happy just because of this minor detail." Lust said
"Funny of you to say, you're still single." I replied.
"And you're eating ice-cream in your bed and bingeing on Netflix." She responded.
"Touché."
"We good?"
"We good."
"Okay now make some space for me." Lust said moving onto the bed.
"Me too." Envy and Greed said in unity before they too jumped into the bed and before you know it all of them were in my huge bed spoons in hand eating ice-cream and a bunch of other junk food as we watched a show.
It was getting late and we had skipped dinner then there was knock on the door.
"Who is it?!" I asked shouting to the door.
"Hyun! Can we talk?!" He shouted through the door. I grabbed the remote and paused the episode. Lust gave me a nod and they all made their way out.
"Guess that's our cue to leave." Indolence said.
"We're right down the hallway, okay?" Wrath added.
"We'll be back when you're done." Lust continued as they walked out my room letting Hyun in. I sat up in my bed and adjusted my robe.
"I'm sorry, I should've told you. I just, I never found the right time and I was hoping honestly that it would just go away and I'd be with her and she wouldn't be an issue. I messed up and I'm sorry, you really are the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Not her." He said before I could even get a word in.
"Hyun stop." I said getting out of the bed and placed my hand on his shoulder.
"You're doing that thing again." I continued.
"What thing?"
"The rambling on and on when you're stressed out or scared."
"I don't want to lose you."
"You're not going to lose me. I was overreacting and I was just a tad bit dramatic and I apol-apolo-, damn why is this hard, it shouldn't be so hard, I apologize for that. I choose to stand by you and we will solve it together. And that pink haired skank will be gone for good."
"Thank you firefly. You're not going to kill her right?"
"Not unless she pushes me to it."
"Her name Valerie by the way."
"Valerie, what a pretty name for such an ugly girl."
"Hellfire-"
"Ugly on the inside. She's quite pretty I won't lie."
"She may be pretty but you're breathtaking."
"Really? Right now? When I'm looking like I haven't slept in weeks binge watching shows and eating ice-cream."
"You still look beautiful to me." He said cupping my face in his hands.
"So we're okay?" He asked.
"Yeah, definitely. I actually get over things really fast."
"Really now?"
"I mean yeah I can hold a grudge for a long long time but other stuff I can get over fairly easily, I just need to be dramatic about it first."
"Of course." He laughed then gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Goodnight Firefly."
"Goodnight Hyun."