Chapter 2: Hi Again

I took a deep breath and opened the door. Standing on the other side of it was a pair of smiling green eyes that I had missed more than I could say. I smiled my brightest smile and moved so that he could come in. He stepped inside and set down his suitcase, guitar, and backpack. He had me in his arms before either of us could speak. He held me close and I tucked my face into his neck and inhaled deeply. I missed his scent. My ears barely registered his words.

"I missed you so much. I started to believe I dreamed it all." 

I pulled back to meet his eyes. "Me too."

He leaned in and kissed me softly, at first. He deepened it until we were both breathless. When he finally pulled away, I licked my lips and sighed. "Wow, I needed that." 

He chuckled. "Me too." 

I stepped back a few steps so that he could move beyond the entryway. I gestured wide. "Welcome to my home."

He looked around. "Thank you for having me." He smiled and the next thing I knew, his mouth was invading mine again. He had me pressed up against the wall in the hallway, his arms around my waist and his hands on my ass. My arms found their way around his neck and my hands into his hair. He pulled back and licked his lips.  "Sorry. I just missed you."

I sighed. "The feeling is mutual." I looked at his stuff sitting in the entryway. "You want the tour and then we can take your stuff upstairs?" He released me and nodded. 

I reached for his hand and led him into the living room. "It's not much, but it's comfortable." It's a two bedroom townhouse with an open floor plan. The downstairs is basically a living room and a kitchen divided by a half wall. There is a half bath off of the kitchen and the living room has a part that serves as a dining room. He looked around the downstairs and smiled. 

"It seems cozy and perfect. You keep a very tidy place." 

I blushed and thanked him as I pulled him towards the stairs. He grabbed his suitcase and backpack and we headed up. At the top of the stairs there are three doors. To the left is the guest room, straight ahead is the guest bathroom, and to the right is the master bedroom. He peeked in each of the first two doors and nodded in approval. He hesitated before stepping into the master. I flipped the light on and invited him in. He met my eyes and crossed the threshold. I showed him to the empty dresser where he could unpack if he wanted to. I sat on the end of the bed and watched him look around the room. I could only imagine what he was thinking. He set both bags down and sat on the end of the bed next to me. Without a word, he placed his hand under my chin and pressed his lips softly to mine. 

He pulled back and held my eyes. "Are you okay with this?" 

I swallowed hard and nodded. "Are you?" 

He smiled and nodded.  "I am. Do you mind if I take a shower?" 

I shook my head. "Not at all." 

I got up to pull towels out for him. He put his suitcase on top of the dresser. He pulled his shower stuff out and some comfy clothes. I moved towards the door. "I'll give you some privacy."

He frowned. "I was hoping you would join me."

I smiled. "Gladly." 

I turned the light on in the bathroom and started the water in the shower. He stepped in the bathroom after me and put his shower stuff in the shower. It is much bigger than you expect it to be. It has his and hers sinks, a toilet, a glass walled shower with several shower heads and a seat, and a separate jacuzzi tub.

"Wow. This is really nice." 

"Thank you." 

I sat down on the closed toilet seat and pulled off my shirt. He stepped back into the bedroom and slipped off his shoes and started undressing. I bit my lip and watched him. He half smiled and walked towards me in his underwear.

"You have far too many clothes on." 

He reached for my hands and pulled me to my feet. He unhooked my bra and slipped it off my body. Finding my eyes, he dropped it to the floor and kissed me. He slid his hands down my body to my waist and pushed my pants and panties off of my hips. He broke the kiss and followed my bottoms to the floor where he helped me out of them. While on his knees he kissed my belly and then looked up my body at me. 

"We should probably get in the shower." He chuckled as he stood up. He slipped off his underwear and reached for the shower door. I pulled the hair tie out of my ponytail and followed him. 

He stepped under the water and pulled me with him. I ran my hands through his hair and brought my lips to his. His hands became hungry on my body and his kisses were biting. He gripped my ass, picked me up, and pressed me up against the wall of the shower. He found my eyes and I nodded. I felt his tip at my entrance and I moaned. My body needed his in a way that it had never needed anything before. He slid the rest of the way into me and I almost cried. It was fast and wild, but neither of us cared. It wasn't long before we both found our release and we were leaning on each other panting. When we caught our breath, we washed each other and completed the shower. We dried each other off and dressed in pj pants and t-shirts. I sat on the bed and watched him unpack. We chatted about nothing in particular. It was really nice having him here.