27

Roshni was completely okay. She wanted to go back to hostel. Not because she missed hostel, or didn't wanted to stay back with the Grover's. She thought, staying here for a longer time will be an inconvenience to the others.

Clare and Roshni had a clear mother daughter relationship within a week. Each of them enjoyed the company well. Roshni went to her, who was in the garden.

R:"Aunty..."

C:"Hey dear... Do you want something?"

R:"Ah... actually yes. Since I am perfectly fine now, and I have been missing the classes, I was thinking to go back to the hostel."

Clare did saw this coming. But this time, Roshni going back to hostel didn't seemed a good thing. She is in the final stage of her conversation. And this can bring so many problems, also her life is in danger.

C:"Why Roshni... Are you so bored with me..?"

R:"Not at all aunty... Infact you love me like your own daughter. "

C:"Then why do want to go back. Why can't you consider this as your house too.."

R:"That's so sweet of you aunty... But, the fact that I am an orphan, won't change...ever.."

Roshni turned back with her eyes filled.

C:"You are not Roshni. Not anymore."

Roshni looked at Clare, whose eyes was filled with love.

C:"You do have a family. And that's us. What do you think, out of the all people in this world, why do you have exactly the same face of my daughter... I mean, you know Gayu was also like a daughter to me. And you are here, in the same city with us... Don't you think all it is just a coincidence.."

Roshni was thinking about the same from last two days. Especially, when she was getting so attached to the house , each corner seemed familiar.

C:"Roshni... I think you should think over...You can stay here , and we don't have any problem over it, Instead we will be happy... So happy, to get back our daughter.. "

Clare left leaving Roshni alone.

That night, Roshni was sitting on the balcony. The sky was dark, moon covered by the clouds.

Vicky sat next to her. Clare told him about the conversation with Roshni, when he came back from college.
V:"I don't think you want to go back to hostel. You are safe here."

R:"From what.."

She looked at him with a calm face.
"I was thinking Vicky... about all those things happened in my life... My mystery dreams, some flashes on my mind, a different kind of attraction to night and moon, my face exactly like Gayatri.. and yours too,like that of your uncle's.. this house, which I feel so connected.... and you being so different and mysterious, vanishing wounds...and what not..
   I feel like trapped in a maze, and the only solution I find is, you. "

Vicky listened to her attentively.

R:"I don't know how, why, what... But I think only you can help me out. If you know anything about all these incidents... please tell me... Please Vicky, get me out of this maze, I can't handle it anymore.. I will go mad if it continues..."

She let out her tears. Vicky held her closer to his lifeless heart.
He knew, she deserved to know the truth, atleast some of it...

V:"It's a story... A love story, probably a magical or fantacy like love story."

Roshni departed him and listened.

V:" Do you believe in supernatural stuffs, other than God."

R:"I don't understand"

V:"What if I say, all the myths of angels, devils, demons, vampires, werewolves... all these exist.. "

Roshni slightly smiled. "Are you trying to make my mood better... Then okay, maybe it can help a bit... I do believe God, so do I believe Angels and Devils. But Vampires and Werewolves... isn't that too much.."

Vicky smiled and looked away from her.
"So, they story goes like this.Once upon a time, there was a boy. Our hero, was born to a human and a vampire. Therefore he had some supernatural powers from birth. He was half human and half vampire. But he didn't knew this. He didn't knew his father was a vampire.
He loved his parents alot. His father used to come to meet him twice in a month. He had some very big business, out of town.
The kid grew up,  and when he was 10, his mother passed away. So his dad took him along to a new city somewhere in Munnar.
       They had a really big mansion with so many servants serving. And there was also a woman. She welcomed the kid, asked to call her mom. Initially he refused, but later she did proved to be a wonderful mother.
      He grew up again. A young handsome adult . He was charming and loving. And his magical powers, made him help lots of people, and gave him a hidden superhero face.
  One day he met a girl, accidentally. She was like, an angel, heaven sent. Surprisingly, she too had some magical powers. But they seemed extremely opposite to his powers. 
       As we know, opposites attract, both of them fall in love, married and led a happy life. But their powers, reason for those powers were haunting them. They came across some big troubles every even, managed to come out it somehow.
    Later they understood that, there is a werewolves pack, trying to kill them.. and they didn't knew why. One day, everything fall apart. A werewolf attacked the heroine. She fought well, very well...but she couldn't defeat him that easily. She needed more power. But to give that power, hero was not there. He was trapped somewhat else.
      He tried hard to escape. But it was too late. He went to the warehouse where they captivated her.., but...but saw her taking her last breath. He screamed, he cried...but she didn't came back. The werewolves attacked him. But without killing him, they fired the warehouse.
   Hero's father took him out the fire. But he was attacked so badly that he could die at any second. Without another option, his father bite his neck, converting him to a complete vampire.
  He woke up as a vampire, aggressive, thirsty for blood. He understood that his father and stepmom were also vampires, and the reason behind his powers. First he was angry, he didn't wanted to live without his wife. But later he reminded about her powers whose reason was unknown. He searched for answers and found it one day. Now he has only one aim...to kill those creatures who took away his love from him. And he will do that for sure. "

Vicky concluded the story.
Roshni felt tears in her eyes. Vicky too had tears of blood. He somehow hid it from her.
"Vicky... Why didn't the hero's parents turn her into a vampire.. "

V:" Because, it was late... She was already dead, when they reached her."

Roshni rested her head on his shoulders. "Will he take revenge.."

V: "He will. That's the only aim for his current life."

He kept his hands around her, pulling close to him. "And he will protect his loved ones, forever."

Updated after a long time. Did you guys forgot the story😬