2

Vampires- The cold blooded creatures. The living dead, that relay on blood as food, human blood mostly.  Nobody will believe it's true. And that is the main reason for their survival too.

Victor, was one among them, but alot different. He was one of those special cases who fed on animal blood than human's. He and his family was the  one among who didn't hunted humans in his clan. He was the one among, who can control his addiction for blood.

The only thing he hated... Sunlight.

It doesn't harm the vampires, but their powers will be reduced into half in sunlight. That's why, they are night hunters. And that's why they chose to live in hill stations , were sun shows up less.

"Vicky..."

Chand, father of Vicky, and Clare  his mom ; where seated at the visiting room of their new but old Mansion, with a glass of red wine.

Vicky came down the stairs and sat with them taking the glass of wine arranged for him.

"From tomorrow., You will be going to the college.." , it was almost like an order.

"Why... Normally I used to accompany you to office right. "
Vicky doesn't seem so happy to hear.
And neither his Dad was to receive a question as response.

"Lean to Obey Vicky. You very well know, I don't accept a question as an answer. "

A long pause, nobody spoke. Clare sipped her glass of wine staring at the fireplace.

"Vicky... It's for our survival... I think you know it very well."

"Who know it better than you Vicky.." , Clare stated.

The vampires were super rich, mainly because of their immortality. They can't live at one place for so long as their truth can be caught by the people. Now they came back to Munnar after 30 long years. The same Mansion belonged to them, the same Mansion belonged to him.

Vicky stood up from his seat and climbed up the stairs in a fraction of seconds to reach his room . He had  jet speed, lot more than normal vampires.

The 25 year old looking Vicky, for 30 years and counting, stood infront of his room.
His room now, their room once, where lot of memories hidden.
Opening the cupboard he took her picture.

Her eyes, with so many emotions hidden, which was the pool of love for him

Her eyes, with so many emotions hidden, which was the pool of love for him .
He saw them again ; today, an hour before. He had her in his arms after such a long time.
"No!!! No...!! It can't be you. It won't ever... She is not you,...not you .."

Anger, frustration . He closed his eyelids for a couple of seconds and opened. The colour changed into red....blood red eyes...
His nails grew  , so as his two upper canines . He was changing... changing into a real monster.