The college was at rush. New comers, senior's ragging and lot more.
Riya and Roshni were walking through the corridor looking for their classroom.

"Oh God!! Why I found her every where I goes..."
Riya hit herself.

"Who Riya...?"

A girl dressed in salwar came towards them. "Why are you still here Riya.. Roaming around. Are you seeing the college for first tim. Just go to your classroom.."

"Oh hello madam.. I am not Roaming ok. We are searching for that stupid class. Now tell me where will I find it.."

Roshni looked at them again and again. "Are you both siblings..?"

"How did you understand..?" , Riya felt surprised to find it so soon.

"Actually..  siblings are always enemies like this.." Roshni laughed along with the sisters.

"So.. this is my second mommy, Priya Sharma... Our senior student too. Wherever I go she follows me.. such a crap!!"
Riya introduced her sister.

"Shut up Riya.... Sorry for that. Hi.. Priya..."
She forwarded her hand for a handshake.

"Hello.. Roshni. "

"So girls... Go straight and turn left. The first classroom is yours.."
Priya instructed.

Roshni thanked her , and she left them.
"You know what Roshni, it's because of her, I am back here. Last three years too I was stuck in this college.. and look now....Aaaahh."

Roshni smiled at her . She was cute after all.

At a distance Roshni found Vicky coming in the opposite direction.

' I think I should talk to him. After all he helped me yesterday and I even don't know his name..'

Roshni tapped Rita's shoulder who was busy looking for their class.
"Riya... Wait a minute.. I will be right back.."

"But... Roshni.. Arey.. she left.."
Riya could see her walking towards Vicky.
"Why is so going towards that wholesale shop of attitude...shit!!"

"Excuse me..."
Roshni stopped him, blocking his way.
"Ah.. that was you right... I mean.. last night, you showed me the way,..  in that forest.."

"If yes what... If I am not wrong you thanked me yesterday itself. Then what now..."
Vicky was not ready to initiate a conversation with her.

"Whaat... I mean.. how can you speak so rudely looking at my innocent face... Seriously..!! You helped me out last night, and I was just.....Asshh leave... "

"Yeah leave.. that's better. "
He left without giving her another minute.

Roshni widened her eyes and mouth.
Riya who was witnessing this ran towards her.
"Roshni... All fine..?"

Roshni kept her hands on hips. She was furious for his arrogant behavior.
"How rude is he... How can he speak to a pretty girl like that... Nobody has ever be so arrogant to me.. I was giving a hand for friendship and look at him... He filled it with hatred. "

"Seriously Roshni... Look at those girls who are oozing at that cutout. Don't tell me you are one among them.."

"No Riya... It's not something you think. Actually last night, I was lost in that forest behind our college.  helped me out, and showed me the way. I was just being thankful..."

Riya widened her eyes. "Forest...? The behind our college...? Why did you go there.."

Roshni was alerted in Riya's change of tone. "Actually, someone told me that's the shortcut. So I just...But why are you so worried about that..?"