CHAPTER ONE || A BEGINNING

You're one-of-a-kind. You don't feel, you don't know what it's like to have emotions. You've barely felt loved even when you're with the best of your friends. The world's getting boring, you don't feel anything in particular and there's no excitement in your life. It's okay though, right? Everyone has their flaws, this is yours. You've got to live with it. Honestly, you enjoy being dull, quiet, nobody bothers you. The only people you could possibly need in life are your friends. Nothing can change your little problem... right? 

You pulled on your curtains to reveal that it was dawn, a beautiful, coral sunrise was taking place. You didn't feel much different, though. It's just a sunrise, nothing special. You slipped off the bed, booting your PC on.

.

.

.

"Hello, chat. Welcome to my stream, it's just going to be a plain bedwars stream today, nothing too special." I say, in my usual, flat, calming voice.

'JonathanPlayzz donated $15: Hi Y/U, you're my comfort streamer, good to see you're streaming again, your voice is so comforting!!'

"Thanks, Jonathan. I'm glad to be streaming again as well." I acknowledge the donation, and I launch Minecraft, waiting patiently while communicating with my viewers. 5k viewers? Not too bad, I guess. I think as I enter the Hypixel server, then entering a solo bedwars lobby.

'VICTORY' The huge yellow word dominates my screen, and my twitch chat is praising me. I don't feel glorious or satisfied. I need to get better to entertain my fans. After ending my stream, I practiced bedwars until 4 AM. I stretch my stiff limbs, quit Minecraft, and look at myself in the mirror. I could practically hear my body begging for rest, but I really don't think it's necessary. I look up tutorials for bridging techniques and come across Technoblade's Youtube channel. "Nearly 8 million subscribers... Wow..." I mumbled to myself, I ran my fingers in my hair, untangling knots here and there. It's 6 am. I should really... practice a bit... more...

.

.

.

You jerk up from your hard, black desk, looking around. It's 1 PM. You've promised your followers a stream for 2 PM. While launching Minecraft, you tap your fingers on your desk, watching the seconds go by.

"Hello, chat. Welcome to another bedwars stream. We might try speedrunning after 5 wins." You greet your stream, reading donations. Then you hear your discord ringtone. "...Hello" You answer the call. "Y/U! It's Miyo!" I relaxed a bit, "You sound tired. Did you get any sleep-" Your eyes widen, you don't want your stream getting worried for you like last time. You didn't think you deserved their kindness. "I'll be right back chat, don't worry. I slept last night."

"...Miyo, I got sleep last night. I really did."

"Don't bother lying, Y/N. I can tell. What kept you up this time?"

"...Nothing really, I was just watching bedwars tutorials... and some Technoblade."

"Is that really all?"

"Positive."

"I'll take your word for it,"

You sigh quietly, rubbing your temples.

"Y/N have you thought about revealing your gender and all? I almost slipped a few times."

"...No. I like being referred to as they/them."

"You don't like your gender..?"

"No, no, I do. It's cool being a female. It's just, I don't want to slip any real-life info, you know. I don't want to get doxxed-"