INTRODUCTION (Feel free to skip)

✛ Hello! Welcome to my book! It's good to see you here, this is actually my first story so please don't hesitate to correct me or give me feedback for a better experience. Feel free to skip this chapter, it's just a little introduction part with information you might want to know, etc. 

This is going to be a Dream×Reader fanfiction, meaning you, the reader, will be getting shipped(?) with Dream. This is inspired by the fanfic 'ALEXITHYMIA: MINECRAFT YOUTUBERS X READER X DREAM SMP' by -thewildcard on Wattpad. I loved their book, but unfortunately, it hasn't been updated for a while :( 

Anyways enough of that. Let's continue.

✛ Apathetic: Lack of emotion, interest, or concern; indifference.

✶~~-∙•・✦✭~☆~✭✦・•∙-~~✶

✛ A little walkthrough of terms that might be helpful

▸Y/N - Your name

▸L/N - Last name/surname

▸Y/U - Your username

▸E/C - Eye color

▸H/C - Hair color

▸F/F - Favourite food

▸F/C - Favourite color

And so on :) I might not use all of them in the story, but it's good to keep in mind. 

✶~~-∙•・✦✭~☆~✭✦・•∙-~~✶

✛ Let's have a quick look at some characters that will be in the story,

Y/U (Y/N) YOU!
Please choose a username that you will go with online, :) (Y/U)

Let's just say your age is around 19~21

This is from a female reader's perspective, but you can always imagine the pronouns if you'd like.

You can choose how you look or base it on your appearance in real life. This is all about using your imagination :) 

In this story, you're a streamer, let's say with about 15k follows and an average of 3k viewers per stream. You're referred to as they/them, and you revealed your voice 2 months ago. You're really private. You have apathy, meaning you lack emotions. You're aromantic. You're actually a pretty skilled Minecraft player, and you've been abused in your childhood. That gave you a trauma, leading to apathy,  and so on. You'll find out more about your character as the story goes on.

▸MiyoPlaiz (Miyo)
Age - (Same age as you)

Gender - Female

Description - Miyo is one of Y/N's very few friends, she's been friends with Y/N since both of them were 11. She has short dark brown hair and hazel eyes, she has a cute, quiet personality. She streams with Y/N frequently and known as MiyoPlaiz on online platforms. Height of 5'5 or 161 cm. American.

▸Dream (Clay)
Age - 21

Gender - Male

Description - Wavy, medium-length dirty blond hair, green eyes. Height of 6'3 in feet or 190.5 cm. American.

▸Sapnap (Nick)
Age - 19

Gender - Male

Description - Dirty blondish hair, green eyes. Height of 5'10 in feet or 178 cm. American.

▸GeorgeNotFound (George)
Age - 24

Gender - Male

Description - Medium-length dark brown hair, brown eyes. Height of 5'9 in feet or 175 cm. British.

Cade
Age - (Same age as you)

Gender - Male

Description - A homosexual boy you've befriended in chapter two. He's 5'10 with fluffy brown hair and hazel eyes. American.

Samantha (Sam)
Age - 20

Gender - Female

Description - Sweet girl with light brown hair and blue eyes. Gentle smile with bubbly personality.

Thanks for reading! Voting and following is appreciated :) I also don't expect much support on this book since it's basically a rip-off from the original :') but please, if you enjoyed the story, let me know, it motivates me to keep writing. Best of luck on our journey! [542 words]