CHAPTER FOURTEEN || JEALOUSY

Previously...

I clenched my fists. He didn't deserve to be living a happily ever after.

✶~~-∙•・✦✭~☆~✭✦・•∙-~~✶

(A/N I swear had 1k+ words on this chapter but it didn't save 😢 and here's le chapter that y'all been waiting for)

TW: Strong language, violence

"Don't touch him- he's mine to ruin." he growled, snickering.
"Oh, betraying love now, huh?" I rolled my eyes, stretching my hands. "Part of the reason why I don't do love. It only brings you disppointment at the end."

Cade stared in shock, shivering and biting his nails as he watched the tension between Jasper and I.

"You're revolting, you know, worse than a criminal." I sighed, shaking my head. I glared at him as he slowly circled me.

Jasper scoffed, "Oh Y/N. You think you're the victim here, don't you? Don't forget what you did to dad."
"Oh Jasper, we all know it wasn't entirely my fault... but of course you don't understand with the lack of intelligence you have." I shot back.

Jasper rolled his eyes dramatically before whispering, "Y/N I wonder if you've gotten more entertaining,"

I winced.

Big brother kicked my sides, he punched my chest and shoulders, but nobody was there to help.
Only I could protect myself. Only I could.

"Please... stop," I mumbled, staring up at Jasper with wide eyes.

"Aw begging for mercy already? We only got started!" Jasper sneered, giving me another harsh blow.
I brought my hands up to my head when Jasper began to flick and hit me on my face.
"Put your hands down or get it worse." he threatened, forcing my arms down.
He continued flicking and poking my face, commenting cruel names.

"Why did dad bother to raise you anyways? Useless freak."

I was on the verge of tears, looking at the floor and not bothering to wipe my bloody nose.
"You're so boring. Go fight hobos or something, get better. Then maybe we can have fun." Jasper snorted, shoving me and tossing me a burnt toast.

"Enjoy~" he sang, slamming my room door.

Jasper had a build and force advantage against me, but I was more agile and precise. I knew Jasper wouldn't bother to read my stance or try to guess my next move.
I also knew he'd fire punches without a plan or thinking beforehand, disorganized and random. He's had the habit of free-style fighting without proper training for awhile.
He never improved.

I wanted to proove that I could win Jasper. No matter what. Even if a few bones were broken in the process, I needed to win.
Jasper walked towards me, putting his hands up and getting ready to strike.
I backed away, lifting my hands as well and observing Jasper's movements to guess his first move.

I saw him pull his left arm back.
I ducked to the left even before he started striking, dodging his punch easily.

He scoffed, shaking his hands and cracking his knuckles before charging at me again.
He tried hitting me with more force by using his body weight.

I easily stepped aside, making Jasper run into a wall, almost hitting Cade.
I hauled Cade over and out of Jasper's hitting range,
Jasper was glaring as he took another step towards me, stepping first with his right foot.
His left fist was most likely to try to strike me, so I ducked underneath his hit which I assumed and closed up on him.
I landed a swift upper-cut on his chin, stunning him for a good five seconds.